427 Pounds - Goal 240

• My name’s Dante and I’m new to the board. Currently I weigh 427 pounds and my goal is to get down to 240. So far I’ve bought a juicer, gym membership, and started educating myself about living a healthy lifestyle. Today was my first day going to the gym in 4 years and I feel good. Can’t wait to see and share my results every week. Also experimenting with juicing 3 days a week.

I’ve tried dieting and exercise in the past, and I managed to lose 80 pounds but gained it all back and more over time. This time around, I’m going for a full lifestyle change, and not just a fad diet.

If anybody would like to follow along, I’m keeping a blog about almost every aspect of my new weight loss journey. mydietry.com

I’m open to any advice, tips, or tricks you’ve learned along the way.
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • Hi Dante! Im Angela and Im new here too. I think you are on an amazing start to your new healthy life. I wish you all the best and will follow! HAve a great day
  • Quote: Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
    Thanks. Appreciate it.
  • Quote: Hi Dante! Im Angela and Im new here too. I think you are on an amazing start to your new healthy life. I wish you all the best and will follow! HAve a great day
    Thanks. I hope I don't disappoint. lol
  • Hi, Dante! Im new here too. I began my new lifestyle earlier in January and found this place while searching for some motivation. Definitely found it here, too! Good luck .
  • Quote: Thanks. I hope I don't disappoint. lol
    Don't think like that. You will be AMAZING!
  • Hey Dante, welcome to 3FC!! This site is so motivating , I wish you the best of luck! See you around the forum.
  • Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to participating more.
  • Hi Dante glad you decided to join us.
    I'm impressed seems like you've got all your Ducks Lined Up In A Row!
    Wishing you all the best.
    Roo2
  • Welcome Glad you are here! Good luck on your journey.
  • Welcome to the community! I wish you much success in your journey.
  • Hello and welcome, and congratulations on the lifestyle change! Really hope to see you about the forum, it's given me great support and kept my head in the game for sure!
  • I'm a couple days late, but welcome to 3FC!