Positive Comments

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Got my first positive comment today! As i was getting ready to leave my office, my co-worker said to me "you're looking very slender!" Which, coming from her, is a major deal! While i'm just starting my weight loss journey, it really felt good as well as reassuring considering how badly i've felt about myself these last few months. Thought i would share!
  • Yay!! That is awesome!
  • BrittStar027 - Yeah! The compliments you get out of the blue are the best. Keep it up and this will be just the first of MANY coming your way. I'm so glad you shared Jen
  • Congratulations! I bet that felt good
  • Awesome!! I am sure that felt great!
  • Yay!! I bet that was awesome to hear! Those words are part of our rewards for our hard work!
  • Quote: Got my first positive comment today! As i was getting ready to leave my office, my co-worker said to me "you're looking very slender!" Which, coming from her, is a major deal! While i'm just starting my weight loss journey, it really felt good as well as reassuring considering how badly i've felt about myself these last few months. Thought i would share!
    That's awesome, congrats! Hope there are many more to come.

PS, I just realized we have the exact same ticker! Great minds think alike.
  • That is great!
  • That is wonderful!
  • Awesome! Those comments keep me going
  • Fantastic!!!!!
  • Awesome!
  • YAY! The compliments are so motivating eh! Thanks for posting on my progress pictures I really appreiciate it.. Helps keep me motivated for loosing my last 5 pounds! Congrats on your current weight loss. I love that we have had a similar journey and have the same starting weight and about the same goal! Keep up the good work
  • Yay yay yay!!!

Sooooo excited for you!!! Those compliments REALLY help us on our journey! You are doing so awesome! Keep up the great work!

Just want you to know I really enjoy your posts!! Looks like we ALSO started with the same stats! LOVE doing this together with my PEEPS!! . Best wishes!!
  • Thanks guys! I love having the 3FC support system. My first time falling off the wagon i felt like i was disappointing not only myself, but everyone on the forum. It's so nice to have such a positive and supportive sounding board. I couldn't do it without you guys!