Lost the first 10 lbs!

• YES! From 210 to 200 since New Year's! You ladies have been instrumental in helping me achieve this first mini goal! I am only half a pound away from seeing 199 and I am super stoked about it! I am also half a pound away from a 5% loss!

I have lost a 10 lb barbell of fat. Or, a very large baby. Or, a 10 lb bowling ball! AHHHH I can't believe I was carrying that weight around. I even got to add a new dancing carrot man to my signature! YEAHHH!!!!!!

I had a little hurdle reaching this goal, as my old, crummy scale was weighing me in 4 lbs less than my new digital scale. I thought I had reached ONEderland a few weeks ago, but now I will have almost reached it on TWO scales!!

I leave for Mexico on February 22, and I would love be 190-194 by Mexico, and 190 when I return two weeks later, if possible. My ultimate goal is 155 by Canada day and hey- today, I AM ONLY 45 LBS AWAY! WOOOO!!!

Tra la la....happy dance!!
  • Congrats northernchick!!!

And hello almost one-derland!! Great work, you must feel so great!! Your hard work and dedication to yourself paid off!

Mexico sounds so great right now, I'm jealous!!
  • Wow amazing job! Keep up the good work
  • Thanks guys!!!!
  • That's awesome. Congrats :]
  • Good job! Enjoy your mini goal buzz!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you for the support!!!