Random observation

• So when I started back in October I had the classic double chin look, with in 10-15lbs I noticed my double chin went away. Now it's back even though I've lost 30lbs.

Has anyone else noticed a return of their double chin?
  • No..could it be a reaction to something you ate? Allergy? Maybe you had too much sodium?
  • I finally got rid of a couple of mine, they better not come back.

I don't have any idea what would cause that??
  • The first place I notice water weight is in my face and neck. I go from having noticeable cheekbones and deep set looking eyes to extreme puffiness very easily. (It's honestly crazy how different my eyelids look when I'm really retaining water.) Same goes for my neck. I'll have a taught jawline one month and a bit of wobble there the next. Maybe that has something to do with it?
  • Is it a true double chin, or sagging skin from skin that hasn't tightened up after your weight loss yet?
  • It might be water retention or sagging skin... I'm not sure.
    I guess I'll just keep an eye on it
  • I would say that its probably just excess skin if you lost that much weight.
  • Quote: Has anyone else noticed a return of their double chin?
    No, but I've noticed something similar with my back. At 145 lbs i have no folds on my back, but at 140 lbs they return. My theory is that the extra fat when I weigh 145 lbs fills in the creases.

Freelance
  • Re the chin, exercises can help tighten things up. There are a lot of good ones fir the chin.