Restarting: Goodbye 40lbs!

• So last time I was here I lost almost 20 pounds, and then life snuck up on me and I stopped coming to these forums and gained a little back. I've just returned from an amazing six weeks in Europe, where I loved every second of it but unfortunately loved the food too much! I'm super ashamed to say I now weigh MORE than what I did before I started last time - I am currently at my heaviest weight ever.

But I am positive I can lose it again, and I am still young and relatively fit and healthy. I've kicked my diet back into shape (no more pizza and pasta every day) and I'm going to lose the weight again by calorie-counting with a high fat & protein/low carb diet, and swimming regularly. As soon as I get settled again and find a permanent house and good gym I'm going to take up weightlifting again too.

And this time I'll be more active on 3FC because it was a huge motivator last time! I hope you can all help keep me accountable
  • Welcome! Sounds like you have a good plan! I hope you post here often, it's a great site. And the more I type, the less I eat! Good luck!
  • Welcome back!
  • welcome and good luck on your journey!!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I'm really excited and plan to get stuck into a healthy/fit frame of mind for good this time round.