30 By Mother's Day!

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • Mother's Day is only 15 weeks away!! How would you like to wake up on May 12th sporting a hot, new body?? I thought we could start another challenge to give us the incentive to feel amazing on Mother's Day! Well, ok...those sweet homemade gifts from our children are priceless, but the day will be even better when we feel great about ourselves, too!!

So who's with me? 30 by Mother's Day...starting with posting losses during the week of February 4th!

P.S. Would a Spreadsheet expert be able to put another spreadsheet together for this thread?
  • I can work on this when I get home tonight. I am not a mommy yet (it's my loss IP goal) but I love a good challenge-keeps me extra motivated!
  • I'm in!!
  • No kids either (unless you count my dogs!) but I am in also :-)
  • I'm in also.
  • I'm in too! I failed at the Valentine's DAy challenge and dropped out. Not a mom, but I'm going home for my bestie's bridal shower that weekend so it's a good date for me
  • Good Morning -- Im totally new to IP and have just been "lurking" for about a week. I would love to get in on the challenge -- Good Luck everyone!!!
  • I would love to join - I'm not a mom but I do have my furry puppy =)
  • I'm in!

My brother's wedding is 2 weeks after Mother's Day, and I was shooting for the 30 by then anyway.
  • Im so in!
  • Not a mom (unless you count my fur-baby), but i'm in! I'm a bridesmaid in my closest friend's wedding Memorial Day weekend. I need the push!
  • I'm in. My son is getting married on May 4th and want to be down 30 by then..
  • I'm home, finishing the form now and will post soon.
  • I'm also in! Love that I can already do so much more with my kids!
  • Ok, here we go. It starts officially on Sunday, Feb. 3rd in order to give people enough time to join! Click on the link below every Sunday until Mother's Day to enter your stats-there is a drop down menu to select the week. I'll post the final spreadsheet on Mother's Day! Good luck to all of us!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UjBkX3RuOFE6MQ