No more "ERR" on my scale :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have a nice omron scale with body fat and all that stuff, it goes up to 330 lbs. However that means, for the last year (350 lbs and losing) every time I weighed myself it would flash around to my weight... but before deciding... would go "ERR". It was depressing. But today I weighed in at 330 lbs EXACTLY and didn't get an ERR message.

WoooooO!!! I have a scale that I can weigh myself on!!!

300 lbs+ problems.
  • That is an amazing victory!

I'm sure it makes you feel great. Congratulations.
  • Awesome, congratulations!!
  • Congrats!!! That is wonderful and I'm sure brought a smile to your face!
  • Did you cry when you saw the number settle? I would have been waking a foot off the ground for days! Congratulations!!!!!

I have about 8 lbs to go until I can move the large weight on my scale down. I can't wait.
  • There are lots of great posts about NSV (non scale victories), but I think this might be one of the best SCALE VICTORIES -- literally -- that I've seen. Congratulations!
  • I love this NSV. I bet you are just elated. Way to go!
  • That's great, congrats!!!
  • Awesome!! So happy for you! It's all down from here so enjoy the numbers getting lower and lower! Congrats on your hard work in getting rid of that ERR, we all know it's not easy.
  • Way to go!
  • Thanks everyone! I was very encouraged this morning. The number settling on my weight instead of flashing the error code was such a great feeling. It's been a big frustration for me over the last year that I've weighed over 330 lbs.
  • Yay!!!
  • That is so great. Congrats!!!
  • Congrats!
  • This is great!!! Congratulations!!!