pity party

• wah. just wah. the hubs went back on the road this morning for work, my back feels like poo - last night was the 3rd time i've ever cried from pain in my adult life. the chiropractor said this is normal and it will get better. my doctor said wait and see and again told me i need to loose weight. i told her i had started exercising in earnest prior to the back pain, but i don't feel like she believed me. she doesn't have to, and it is her job to help me be healthy. but when there is not a comfortable position out there, and getting from sitting to standing makes me mutter more than a few swear words, reminding me i'm at a greater risk for back pain, etc due to my weight really does not help.

just wah.
  • I'm sorry you are struggling with hubby leaving and also having such bad pain.

Do you have a known back injury that is causing the pain, or is it just something that creeped up on you? What tools have you been given for management?

I hope the pain subsides quickly and you can be comfortable again.
  • sucks dude! Sounds rotten. Have you been helped by chiropractic before or is this something new you're trying? Is it a soft tissue problem? When does your hubby get back?
  • hubs is on the road for a year, he left in the fall. i only see him a few days every few weeks it sucks, but i know we'll make it through.

and the back stuff, its all musculoskeletal - started after lifting my dog during an emergency a few weeks ago.

just feeling really discouraged, thanks for understanding
  • I'm sorry you're having a tough time. It sucks being away from the person you love. I'm not married but my boyfriend works a lot and I only get to see him a few days a week.. if that. It's always harder when they leave after spending time together.
  • Also sorry you are in pain from your back & that your dh has to be away for such an extended time. Hugs, hope you feel better.
  • Hugs