Ideal Coaching Video 12/23/13 - Unrestricted & Restricted IP Foods

• Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday. Here's yesterday's video.

http://idealcoaching.tv/wp/archives/167

I'm thinking I'll post a new thread with each day's video link so a person doesn't have to scroll through. That being said, I'm open to suggestions. Maybe there should be a thread with JUST the video links?

Let me know your thoughts!
  • All in one thread would be amazing. Then if we could add it to the links at the start of each daily thread it would be super easy for everyone to find.

Thanks SO much!
  • I also wanted to mention, the Extra Credit videos towards the bottom of the webpage seem to be much more informative than the quick 2 minute video at the top, so if you have a chance, watch the longer Extra Credit video.

Also - I thought this would be a great place to add in that document that I know someone has created and posted, but I can't seem to find. I'm referring to the document with each IP food listed along with the calories and more importantly carb values listed. If someone could add that to this thread, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
  • I agree with IPdivajen...just one thread please!
  • The comments after the videos are also very informative!