Newbie - My wife and I begin tomorrow

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Very good information on this site - thank you all for taking the time to answer questions, share stories etc. Wish us luck.
  • Good luck to you both!!
  • Good luck to you both! Post here often, this site is a great motivator and a wealth of information.

I think it's great that you are doing it together.
  • Good luck. Can't wait to see you guys on here.
  • Good luck!!! and Welcome!!
  • Good luck to both of you!!
  • Welcome and good luck!! Be ready to be amazed at the results!
  • Good luck to you and your wife!! Woohoo, the pounds will fly off! :-)
  • Good Luck! My husband and I started in November! He is only 7 lb from his goal!

It's great to do it together!
  • it's so great that yall are doing this together!!!! Good luck and report back in with your successes!

• It's nice that you are doing IP together.
  • My hubby is doing his own weight loss on a different plan and it's a little frustrating for shopping etc. as we're almost on opposite plans (and he's taking up my fridge space with his crappy carbs! LOL). Meals, everything, is a bit more effort. I'd rather be doing it WITH him but just glad he's looking at his weight too. Good for you though, for sticking together. It will be WAY easier to eat in AND out, and make sure each other stays honest with the snackin'
    Make sure you take a "before" picture of you two cuddling (maybe trying to wrap arms around each other?) or cheek to cheek. You'll be glad to do the "after" later and discover that there is half as much of each other, yet double the love! ( Geez -- I'm starting to sound like a Hallmark card! LOL. I really just wanted to say....
  • Good Luck. My hubby is also doing IP with me. And he is also close to his goal weight. Would like to be there myself, but I'll get the opportunity to watch him go through P2,P3,P4 before me and hope to learn from his experiences. This site is awesome, so we look forward to getting to know you both. Jen
  • Welcome and congratulations on your decision to do IP together!
  • Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie. Three days in and going strong (so far).

Weird question...I designed my weight scale countdown but how do you attach it to your signature on this site???