I want to stay fat because....(Reviving an old thread)

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • I want to stay fat, because I love feeling invisible while in plain site
    I want to stay fat because it means never having ANYONE try to set me up on a date
    I want to stay fat because I can pretend that's why no one likes, me, and deny that its actually because I have a bad personality.
    I want to stay fat because It's like SO awesome, when my cloak of invisibility is turned off, people can see me for MILES in the distance and know its me.
    I want to stay fat because I really enjoy the condensention of health professionals and the shock on their face when I am honest about the fact that I know what I need to do I just haven't managed to DO it yet.
    I want to stay fat because, I enjoy the shock value when people find out I regularily work out, walk a ton, even have completed a half marathon, and I am... still fat.
  • I want to stay fat because really, who needs to wear cute boots in the fall anyway?
  • Haha, I love this thread. It makes me laugh

- I want to stay fat because it sets me apart from all my slim, gorgeous friends... who wants to be just ordinary
    - I want to stay fat because I love the judgmental looks that salespeople give me when I walk into a store which doesn't keep clothes my size
    - I want to stay fat because I like having chairs with armrests rise with me when I try to get up
    - I want to stay fat because I like feeling like I've run a marathon at the end of a 2 minute jog
    - I want to stay fat because I like fighting to get into my jeans every morning (it totally counts as exercise)
    - I want to stay fat because I love being in the friendzone of every guy I meet, who automatically shoves me into the funny, fat, genderless friend class
    - I want to stay fat because there's nothing I love more than hearing how pretty my face would be if I became thin
  • I want to stay fat because I love getting 0-5% attention from the opposite sex.
    I want to stay fat because I love spending more money for the same piece of clothing that cost 30% less when its not labeled "plus size".
    I want to stay fat because I enjoy buying 2 airplane seats because they are too small to fit "normal sized" people comfortably.
  • I want to stay fat because if I flap my arms hard enough, these bat wings might enable me to fly!
  • I want to stay fat because the fat folds on my tummy wouldn't know how to react to fresh air
  • Ah.....one of my favorite threads

I want to stay fat because I love the blurred vision I get when my blood sugar is high, hello diabetes.
  • Here's another.....

I want to stay fat because I enjoy moving my ticker in the wrong direction(which I just did) because of a 14lb weight gain from being "off plan" a few weeks.

Gotta get my butt back in gear!
  • Hmm... let's see. I want to stay fat because the fact that my face droops due to the excess weight and makes me look sad makes a lot of people, sometimes even strangers, show concern by asking me what's wrong (even when nothing is wrong).
  • I want to stay fat because I love knowing that a large portion of society thinks of me as less than human because of my weight.

I want to stay fat because I love not having as many clothing choices as everyone else.

I want to stay fat because I want dating to be even more difficult.

I want to stay fat because there's nothing quite as fun as knowing that you'll be dying far sooner than everyone else due to something that's self-inflicted.
  • I want to stay fat because my cat sleeps on the shelf my belly produces when I lay on my side. If l lose weight she will have nowhere to snooze.
  • I used to have a cat that did that! We would lie there and purr. Very relaxing.

I want to stay fat because when I lie on my side, I need my belly for an armrest.
  • I want to stay fat because I love taking care of my spouse and kids and doggies and absolutely everyone and everything else... except, of course, myself.

I want to stay fat because playing with my little boys is overrated, I much prefer to sit and watch them anyway.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy being the Fat Mom at my son's school.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy having zero energy all the time.

I want to stay fat because taking a shower, getting dressed, and tying my shoes is my favorite marathon.

I want to stay fat because two major surgeries in two years directly related to being obese is just not enough, let's go for three!!

I want to stay fat because I love myself, and my future, and my children's Momma THAT much.
  • I want to stay fat because because I love how when I'm sitting my large stomach shoves my large boobs up into my neck area and makes it hard to breath

I want to stay fat because I love how I've probably developed Sleep Apnea within the last month since I put the weight back on

I want to stay fat because I love how everyone around me is having kids and I'm not

I want to stay fat because I love not having any energy left when I get home from work and just wanting to sit and watch TV instead of painting the basement
  • This thread is sooo funny and dark, the best kind of humor, the laugh and cry type.

I want to stay fat because I like the deep waist imprints my jeans leave when I take them off
    I want to stay fat because I like my parachute size panties, you never know when you might fall off a building.
    I want to stay fat because I love not being able to see my "kitty" in the shower, long distance relationships are better anyway
    I want to stay fat because I love when my family pokes my belly like I'm the Pillsbury Doughboy.
    I want to stay fat because it makes me feel good when I avoid pools and beaches in the summer so that I don't get all those jealous stares.
    I want to stay fat because taking full body pictures are the best when you are this thick, makes for much more interesting pictures, more to look at