too much food

• well today has been a bad un and im only half way through. off work and have eaten loads am feeling a bit low and need a kick up the bum to get my self going. i have just 15 weeks till i turn 40 and sooooooo dont want to be the fat one at my party.
  • How's today going? Never give up x
  • Hello crunchy pip. it's nice to get a reply. today's been a bit better than yesterday. at work today so less opportunities to be a piggy. feeling a bit more positive. thank you. how are you?
  • hi
    lollovschocolate- Hey, what's up? Totally have those days..... glad you're doing better today. When you have those days just jump back on the wagon...there is always another day to do well. Every day can be great....might not some days, but people aren't perfect. Forgive yourself, you sound like a fellow food addict, every day is hard when you're addicted to something you have to be on to live

sooo... what's your method right now? weight loss, fitness,? I'm always about the lbs...can't help it...
  • ok. so today has been a bit better although I am still eating too much chocolate. I just don't stop until it's all gone even if I don't need it.
  • Hey! *hugs*

I've had a few bad days myself recently, I've just been a bit down. Don't beat yourself up about it, you're making the best decisions you can with what you have at the time, it's all any of us can do. Down the guilt road lies failure! You can have chocolate, or whatever you like, just not all the time. Think bigger picture, weight loss is (hopefully) for life, and you will get there! Even if it's slow, and even if you yo-yo a bit. Imagine yourself at your target weight, thinking about being glad you persevered through bad days. Then imagine yourself several lbs heavier than you are now, wishing you'd persevered through the bad days.

It's all good, you can do it
  • You are so right. I need to imagine myself on my holidays enjoying myself rather than wishing I'd stuck to it. The mind can be a powerful thing!