I'm a size 8!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • When I started on Ideal Protein in November, someone suggested that I take advantage of Black Friday and buy jeans several sizes up as motivation. I had started as a 16, and was a 14 at that point.

I bought jeans in sizes 12, 10 and 8, determined to eventually get into the 8's. Today, for the first time, I was able to pull the size 8's on, zip them up and button them with comfort. I've been wearing them EVERYWHERE today lol! I have not been in a single digit size since high school. I am amazed and thankful for the progress I've made to date, though I don't always see it on the scale, the inches are certainly coming off!!!
  • Woot Woot!!!! Great NSV!!! Good for you ...
  • Quote: When I started on Ideal Protein in November, someone suggested that I take advantage of Black Friday and buy jeans several sizes up as motivation. I had started as a 16, and was a 14 at that point.

I bought jeans in sizes 12, 10 and 8, determined to eventually get into the 8's. Today, for the first time, I was able to pull the size 8's on, zip them up and button them with comfort. I've been wearing them EVERYWHERE today lol! I have not been in a single digit size since high school. I am amazed and thankful for the progress I've made to date, though I don't always see it on the scale, the inches are certainly coming off!!!
    Congrats!!!! There really is no better feeling than fitting into a smaller size, especially in jeans. I remember the first time single digits zipped for me, only motivated me to keep going. Keep up the great work!
  • Nice! You are really going through the sizes quickly, 3 sizes down in 2 months.
  • Congratulations! That is fantastic!
  • Congratulations! I love dropping clothing sizes. It's one of the best parts of losing weight!
  • That is AWESOME!!!! Yay you!!!!

*Standing ovation!!**
  • Congrat!!!!
  • Yay for you!
  • Congrats !!!! What a Great feeling that must be !!!
  • Amazing!!!
  • That is so awesome! Congrats!!
  • Melting away, congrats
  • *~*~*~*~* Congrats to you!!! *~*~*~*
    It is such an incredible feeling, isn't it?
  • Way to go!!!! Wear them everywhere- you've earned it!