Floozie's Memorial Day Challenge....(#2)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I don't know how it happened, but I am back at my goal today--127. I'll take it!! Probably because TOM is over.
  • Shelley I do believe that it was The TOM weight gain. Glad that you are back down.
  • Well, ladies....guess we're gonna have to come up with a new challenge! Maybe a 4th of July Challenge? (One of these days, we're going to have to do a Challenge based on a Canadian holiday!)

Anyhow...I am down five pounds this week! I have no idea what happened...I did exercise hard five out of seven days, and I ended the week with about 6 banked points (and I don't bank my activity points, so they were "legit")....anyhow, I'm happy but I hope it's not some strange water imbalance that will cause me to gain half of it back next week!
  • Jennelle: Congratulations!!! I knew you could do it!! Keep it up because obviously what you are doing is working!!!

Shelley: Way to Go. Our weight always seems to fluctuate daily, so we have to just hang in there!! Good for you!! Hurray!!
  • Jennelle that is wonderful! Be please and aim foe more weightloss this week.
  • Jennelle-Great loss!! Don't worry about if it is water or not. If you did everything right, then it is real!!
  • I weigh on Sundays but since I went camping, I weighed when I got home.

I was down 2 lbs!!!!!

March 17th: 191
    Today: May 26th: 172

Total Loss: 19lbs!!!!!!!

Jennelle.............WTG!!!!!!! I'm sp proud of you!!!!!!!!
  • Wow Sherry that is great. Almost 20 pounds. You must feel so much better.
  • wow, Sherry! 2 lbs. down and camping! Great job!