Why are you proud of yourself today?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am proud of myself because I made my kids pancakes ( very unusual on a school day) and didn't even think about eating a piece!
  • I am proud of myself because I just finished week 2 at 100% OP.
  • Because my grandma passed away Friday and even though we have been traveling quite a bit since then I have been 100% OP. Was afraid due to stress and traveling I would cave and eat something I shouldn't... but I didn't!
  • I'm VERY proud of myself that I spent the day out of the house, running errands and grocery shopping and stayed 100% OP!
  • CAlisto so sorry for your for your loss. It was great that you were able to stay OP even with the traveling and stress.

Stayed 100% OP, nearing some big moments for me with IP and am staying focused on the goal

Happy that so many new people are on the site and excited about IP!
  • Quote: Because my grandma passed away Friday and even though we have been traveling quite a bit since then I have been 100% OP. Was afraid due to stress and traveling I would cave and eat something I shouldn't... but I didn't!
    So sorry for your loss!

I am proud of myself for following the plan 100% and seeing the end of phase 1 coming up.
  • Calisto-
    I'm very sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))
  • I went shopping today (used clothing) and didn't even look at the 2X rack! I found even a few L shirts (big ones) that fit. NSV and feeling proud all at the same time
    I also bought work out pants -- and I'm allergic to exercise (I find my breathing gets laboured and I feel hot -- those are signs of allergy arent' they??)-- so I can join a Pilates group again next week.
  • I almost made 10,000 steps today. (9300).

Sorry about your grandma.
  • Quote: Because my grandma passed away Friday and even though we have been traveling quite a bit since then I have been 100% OP. Was afraid due to stress and traveling I would cave and eat something I shouldn't... but I didn't!
    So sorry for your loss.
  • Calisto,

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but what a wonderful way to honor her by staying OP! That way, when you think of her passing, you can remember her and not that you fell off the IP wagon!

I love the title of this thread...and my answer would be:

I'm proud of myself today because I made 10 batches of kale chips, roasted 2 heads of cauliflower, 1 Costco container of mushrooms, and 7 red bell peppers. Some I'll puree for soups, some I'll eat with my salad, and some I'll freeze for whenever. I am good to go with veggies for a good long time!

I also baked enough breakfast pudding cakes for the next 4 days

Thank you LizRR, Rainbow and Wingnut for the recipes and inspiration!
  • My first day on IP and I traveled all day and stayed 100% OP!
  • I'm proud of myself because I just made chocolate chip cookies from scratch and didn't even have a taste!
  • I am proud of myself because I went to a public pool for the first time in YEARS!
  • I am proud of myself for saying "no thank you" to the warm chocolate chip cookies my friend brought to the PTO meeting last evening. I truly believe she could open a bakery she makes such yummy things.