Been lurking... Just started the program today!

• Hello! I have been lurking on 3FC since last week, I knew I was going to be having my start up meeting yesterday with ID and I just started my first day today! I am feeling very empowered and excited! I drank a chocolate drink for breakfast... it wasn't that bad.. I need to get used to remembering to drink water all the time, but it's not so bad!

I am looking forward to this and joining in on the convos on here. I am sitting at 265 and my goal weight is 180, minimum, I want to get there and then see if I want to lose more.
  • Welcome! You can do this. You'll be amazed how quickly the weight melts off. The next couple days may be rough, but hang in there. It is worth it.
  • OMG!!!! Exactly the same for me. I'm cautiously optomistic and can say for sure that I have a great coach. Good Luck!!!!
  • Yay! I start tomorrow!! Can't wait!!
  • You are going to do great!! You will be amazed to see how effective this program is! Also, there are so many positive and encouraging people here
  • Welcome!!! We look forward to helping you on your journey!!
  • Hi and welcome to all of you!
  • welcome all! this is a great program. Jump in with both feet and you will love the results
  • I am not the only one starting now! Love it! I am almost done my first day and still feeling pretty good. I am very motivated! Been browsing around the forums and SO many of you have lost so much and are so motivational for me right now!
  • Welcome to all the starters! I am just finishing up my second week and while it is not always easy, it is worth it in the end :-)