Nsv Nsv Nsv

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just wanted to let you all know:

SINGLE DIGITS ARE COMING UPON ME.

I am officially wearing a size 9/10 pair of jeans from Delia's. Given they're juniors' sized, I think that's pretty damn good! I'm fitting nicely in 10s and 11s in everything else I try on, and I fit my butt into an 8 today! CRAZY. Never thought I'd see single digits EVER.
  • That's awesome news!! Congrats!!
  • Cool beans! Keep up your hard work and may you never see a double digit size again
  • Awesome!!!
  • Very nice! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to be in the same size!
  • Jealous..... I am 5'3.5 at 160 and still barely in 10's....shooting for 8's as my goal. Congratulations.
  • Great Lauren! You give me hope! I'm about 10-12 pounds away from your weight now so maybe I'll start seeing some single digits soon too!! Awesome!
  • Granted, that 8 was in a pair of 515 Bootcut Levi's that run kind of big; I've been a slightly snug or perfectly fitting 10 or 11 in all the other pants I've tried on. But either way, the idea that some 8s may fit me at this point is astounding! The idea that in at least a month I'll be in single digits SOLIDLY is astounding! I'm excited!

And I thank you guys the most because I don't think I would've gotten this far without you. Cheers for these last 20lbs!!!
  • Woohoo!
  • Yay!
  • Woooooooohooooooo! That's the best!
  • Outstanding. Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work.

I saw the title of your thread and I thought you meant single digit weight! I know, I wasn't thinking, but still, I was really relieved to see you were talking about size. LOL. Size 8 is magical!
  • Super yay!!!!!