What's your next Mini Goal/Milestone?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I know many of us like to keep up little goals along the way so let's share what our next one will be.

My next two are very close together. So close but yet so far lol

15% Weight Loss (254)
    Under 250 (249.9)
  • I'm dying to get under 220. That'll be 140 pounds lost for me! More importantly, I've never been under that weight as an adult, and in all honesty it's only the third time I've even been in the 220's since junior high. After that I'd like to be just overweight and not actually obese, but that's still a ways off.
  • I'm aiming for onederland by my birthday (march)!
  • Quote: I'm dying to get under 220. That'll be 140 pounds lost for me! More importantly, I've never been under that weight as an adult, and in all honesty it's only the third time I've even been in the 220's since junior high. After that I'd like to be just overweight and not actually obese, but that's still a ways off.

We still need to plan that "LUNCH DATE"!!
  • My next mini goal (other than my monthly goals) will be my Hoopnotica April training goal. It's event specific. So I wish to be 248 by the time. It won't make or break it. After that, it would be Playthink Movement Festival: 240, I think.
  • The next couple of things for me will be moving from the 250s to the 240s and then getting to 245, my Valentine's Day goal. I like working on challenges that go for around 6-8 weeks. I try to pick something realistic and I get very motivated to push myself that little bit harder to try to make sure I hit my goal.
  • My next mini goal is to get under 193 (hopefully by the end of January) which will mark 50% of the way. I am going to reward myself with a red lipstick after extensive research for the best shade for me!
  • I just hit my mini goal of no longer being "morbidly" obese THIS MORNING! Super thrilled!

Next up is the V-day goal, which is also my 15% gone mark - 15lbs from now. I'm so PROUD!
  • My next goal is to return to eating whole foods and counting my calories. I've been letting myself eat whatever since the holidays and I'm bored with that. Time to get back to routine.
  • SarahFairhope - Congrats! That's such a great feeling, isn't it?

My next goal is to get to 100 lbs lost! Only 6.4 more lbs to go. I can't wait!
  • Mine are in sets of 10s.

Minigoals of getting to 229
    Then 219
    Then 209
    And so on.

Also clothing sizes as well. Right now I'm in comfortable in size 18s. Then I want to be 16s, 14s, etc.
  • Well, I think I'm always excited about the decades, so I'm excited to be in the 220's.

Next Decade: 220's

10% (I think this one will be permanently engrained because of Weight Watchers): 218- 13.4 pounds to go. Perhaps I should make this my Valentine's Day Challenge. 218 sounds dreamy right now! LOL

Onward to ONDERLAND. We shall never look back again! Except in order to pull our friends with us.
  • Since I recently reached ONEderland, my next goal is to move from obesity to just overweight which is about 20 pounds away, then on to GOAL!!
  • My next mini goal is onderland. I want it so bad.
  • My goals so far are to reach 299 and that one is so close but taking forever to me..
    My Valentines day goal is to loose 25 pounds total.

I haven't made any after that. Trying to start slow so I don't overwhelm myself, but I have been OP for 11 days and I'm so proud of myself.

Great job to everyone making goals and sticking to it. That's have the battle!!