75 Pounds, 9 BMI points & Some Very Visible Progress!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I hit a 75 pound loss this morning, down from my highest recorded weight (I ws dieting three weeks before my scale showed up) of 435 to 360.

I've been really having trouble seeing my progress until about the last 15 pounds. My brain gave me a real mental block. But I can see it now!

The full length shots are from this summer when I was probably over or close to 450, the first one in pink is at 34 pounds down in September, and the last one is from 74 pounds down yesterday. I didn't start taking measurements until January 1st, but I am down from a 54 to a 42 bra band.

Still a long way to go. Can't wait to hit 100!

• You look WODNERFUL and ABSOLUTELY different. I actually checked your # of posts to make sure this wasn't a hoax with someone using different people for comparisons.

GREAT JOB....CELEBRATE YOU DESERVE IT!
  • You look stunning, my dear. You should be very pleased with your progress. I can't wait to post some of my own photos soon! Not soon enough. Great job. You are very inspiring to me.
  • You really do look great. Congrats on a great milestone!
  • You look absolutely fanastic ...Do you have a goal reward for hitting that milestone?
  • Congratulations! What a fabulous way to start the day! Thanks for sharing the motivation!!!!!! Keep going- woo!!
  • You look amazing! Great job!
  • Awesome! Your current picture shows really how far you've come. So pretty!
  • Congratulations, you look wonderful!
  • I'm inspired by you progress. You look AMAZING! What a differance from your before pictures. Keep up the great work =o)
  • You are brilliant!
  • You look amazing!
  • Quote: You look WODNERFUL and ABSOLUTELY different. I actually checked your # of posts to make sure this wasn't a hoax with someone using different people for comparisons.

GREAT JOB....CELEBRATE YOU DESERVE IT!
    I would have picked someone better looking for my after pictures

Quote: You look absolutely fanastic ...Do you have a goal reward for hitting that milestone?
    I bought this when I put the pictures together and saw how much better I looked, but I didn't have a reward in mind beforehand. I was so focused on getting to 100 that my friend had to give my head a shake and remind me how epic 75 really is.

Thank you all so much for your encouragement! This place has been great for me!!!
  • Oh, and apologies for the messy bathroom and lack of makeup. I'm beyond lazy this week!
  • WOW! What a tremendous difference. You can really see it in your face- you look so much younger!