Gained 8 pairs of pants since x-mas

• I started my eating plan 2 days after X-mas and am happy to say ...I weigh what my weight is posted here { had not changed it too ashamed} AND have gained back8 pairs of pants!!!!!Stayin with it nothing like sucess for motivation
  • Way to go!
  • That's AWESOME!!
  • I love shopping in my closet. way to go!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • Quote: I love shopping in my closet. way to go!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
    Me too when I was at my goal before I was the Thrift shop queen {stayed at that weight for 2 yrs}.I have great clothes that don't fit I LOVE THEM can't wait till all my cute bras fit!!!
  • Wow...that's great! And I have to say it's very motivating to me. I moved 4 years ago, got lazy and let 20 lbs gradually make it's way on to my body. Although it doesn't sound like a lot of weight it has been very difficult to lose. Life style change a must! Looking forward to shopping in my closet too!
  • That is exactly what happened to me I moved got too happy gained 25 lbs kept thinking HAPPY fat cause I was really unhappy before {where I lived ect.}. I got really happy here and complacent to my eating kept exercising BUT the weight kept sneaking on more and more! I now have lost 10 off those lbs so its really encouraging me to stay DETERMINED!!!!
  • That's awesome! I can't wait until I can wear some of the pants that have been sitting in my closet for a couple of years! I knew one day I would be in them again!
  • Closet shopping... the best kind!!!
  • Down 12lbs since the 28th of Dec. have 13 left,to be where I am comfortable.So thats one more size. I am a solid 8 now,soild 6 is the goal I realize NOW I was always fighting to stay in the 4's. Having started [Originaly at 174 in a 12 being too tight] a lot bigger I should have been happy at original goal and not kept pushing it.......hindsight BAD ==gaining.