Today is just the first step

• Hi Everyone, Today is day 1 on IP. I have been browsing this forum for about a month and have finally taken the first step. I have been inspired by all of you and look forward to taking this journey with everyone.
    *Stephanie*
  • Congrats on starting & welcome to the forums!
  • Stephanie
  • Hi and welcome
  • Hello lumielumes & Welcome
  • Welcome! Hang in there, the first couple days are rough. Just be prepared. Take an extra unrestricted if you have to! I started on October 1st and told myself I would follow it 100% for 1 month and see where it goes. I haven't looked back Best decision I have ever made!
  • Welcome!
  • Thanks Everyone for the kind welcome!
  • Quote: Welcome! Hang in there, the first couple days are rough. Just be prepared. Take an extra unrestricted if you have to! I started on October 1st and told myself I would follow it 100% for 1 month and see where it goes. I haven't looked back Best decision I have ever made!
    This.

Really make a commitment to yourself. The first week can make some feel like throwing in the towel. Be positive -- this really is the easiest 'diet' I have ever done once I got into a routine.

You'll do great! This forum is wonderful!
  • Quote: This.

Really make a commitment to yourself. The first week can make some feel like throwing in the towel. Be positive -- this really is the easiest 'diet' I have ever done once I got into a routine.

You'll do great! This forum is wonderful!
    So true!!!

Welcome Stephanie!!
  • Hi & welcome
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome!! There are quite a few of us from MA.
  • Welcome! This site is so great for info and support!