Airborne?

• I have been feeling a little crummy the past couple days and everyone at work is sick. I was wondering if it would be ok to take Airborne it has 5 calories and less than 1 carb.
    hmmmm.
  • Quote: I have been feeling a little crummy the past couple days and everyone at work is sick. I was wondering if it would be ok to take Airborne it has 5 calories and less than 1 carb.
    hmmmm.
    They should be fine, though IMO their effectiveness is debatable Just be careful how many times per day you use them - that one carb adds up fast if you use it multiple times during the day. You should limit ALL extras (sweeteners, walden farms, etc) to 6 per day.
  • Quote: I have been feeling a little crummy the past couple days and everyone at work is sick. I was wondering if it would be ok to take Airborne it has 5 calories and less than 1 carb.
    hmmmm.
    They are just regular vitamins...waste of $. Especially with all the vitamins we already take.
  • Airborne is AWESOME. The ingredients are not the same as the IP vitamins/minerals as it includes more antioxidants and an herbal blend for immune system support. I used to travel week after week for my job. I was on two to four flights every week and spent hours in airports. I took Airborne and did not get sick or had a very mild cold. It was most helpful when I took it prior to full-blown illness setting in. Go to airbornehealth.com to request free samples.