Pancake mix

• Hello! I just had a question... I picked up my ip food yesterday and had asked for a crepe mix. Unfortunately my coach grabbed the wrong package and gave me one labeled "pancake mix". I don't even see that on my food order sheet as an option. There's chocolate pacakes or orange. Thoughts!? Also, I think pancakes are a restricted food if I'm not mistaken, I typically make them with my crispy cereal packet. :-)
  • Quote: Hello! I just had a question... I picked up my ip food yesterday and had asked for a crepe mix. Unfortunately my coach grabbed the wrong package and gave me one labeled "pancake mix". I don't even see that on my food order sheet as an option. There's chocolate pacakes or orange. Thoughts!? Also, I think pancakes are a restricted food if I'm not mistaken, I typically make them with my crispy cereal packet. :-)
    I think some of the crepe mix boxes are labeled as Plain Pancake. There is also a chocolate pancake - I haven't seen the orange pancake, I think that was discontinued. They are all restricted items.
  • Thank you!!!