A new phenomenon for me: carb full

• Yesterday I went to the movies in the afternoon and had some popcorn. At dinner I didn't even want to look at a carb. Today I had a late lunch that included some pasta. I skipped dinner but all I could stomach for a snack was fruit. This is great! I may not have lost much yet but these changes are encouraging! Anyone else experience something like this?
  • Today I couldn't finish my dinner! That never happens.
  • Good job fluffypuppy!

I'm not sure if I've ever felt carb-full, but I have noticed when I snack out of my plan, I'm usually not hungry for the next meal/snack.

I'm in a similar boat - I haven't seen much weight loss yet - but eating clean and moving around just feels good!

Cheers to your progress
  • Cool Mandypandy!
    Thanks Coffeeshopgirl!
  • I've only been 'back on track' for about a week, and usually I crave sweets CONSTANTLY, but I've been finding myself being able to say "I'm good" when offered candy, without hesitation. I guess the idea of getting skinny is finally starting to outweigh my sweet tooth! Hooray!
  • Yay!!!
  • Yes! I made crab cakes for dinner last night and had budgeted calories to have 2 (they have very little filler), but was full after one and my salad. In the past I probably would have thought "Oh, but I have enough calories left in my plan today to eat this" and would have gone ahead and stuffed myself. I was proud of myself for not eating the 2nd one last night and very surprised I was full after just the first.