Starting off the year inspired by old photographs

• About a week ago, I saw a board on here about decovering "New" old pictures, and it got me modivated to try and find some....While I had alot of these pictures a few years ago, things like busted laptops, lost memory cards, and deleting them myself caused this mass collection to disipate...

Threw facebook, I managed to locate some of these shots and it made me smile....Sometimes I forget that I've come a long way because I still don't see a difference when I look in a mirror...I see how I looked at my high weight, even though my clothing sizes and scale number are different...Pictures are a nice little reminder of what I can't see

Age 19...weight unsure...Location...Cayman Islands

Taken somewhere around 310....40 pounds lost and 20 years old(don't ask about the paint ) Location: Wyoming

Two from around 70 pounds lost...Location: Yellowstone

Then a few days ago, current weight of 185, age 24

I am now modivated for 2013..
  • You look wonderful, lady! Such a huge difference - thanks for sharing all your beautiful pictures with us!
  • Good idea! I'm going to look for some old photos to "refresh" my memory!

BTW, you look awesome!
  • You look great! I think I will do the same and dig up some old photos.
  • Stunning! You have done so well!!
  • You look wonderful. I hope someday I can do the same!!
  • You look amazing, such great work. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Thank you guys
  • Your face doesn't even look like the same person! You're so gorgeous...and tall!
  • Great pics, thanks for sharing
  • Such a difference, you look wonderful! I happened to be looking back at pictures from 2010 and the difference between myself then and now is shocking. The weight difference would be around 25lbs but such a difference.
  • Your old pics motivated me! Thanks for sharing and wonderful job!!!