90-Day Exercise Challenge (Jan/Feb/Mar)

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: I'm still adding to my list. I just had a set back though. While I was away on a weekend break, I had to put my cat to sleep. I'm still not fully recovered from that. She was 18.5 though, so we couldn't hold on to her any longer even if we wanted too.

But back to this thread. I just added a link to my log in my signature. I hope it works!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, that is a really difficult decision to have to make even if you know it's the right thing to do.

I need to do the signature link - I haven't even attempted it yet. I just come back to the thread and I know I'm on page 3
  • Hi everyone

how are ye finding the challenge?
    i haven't been to bad with the exercising, the eating habits however took a nosedive so basically haven't been on here, then this morning i figured i better log on and fess up and try to get myself back on track and give myself the kick up the *** i need..

so the exercise has been ok i have been mainly exercising 4 times a week, and got a cold in between excuse excuses.. anyhow the eating has been a disaster and this morning i weighed on the scales at 194 so 6lbs up since i was last on here... AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh

although looking at my start weight at the beginning of the challnege i am still down a few lbs...

so basically for the next 8 days i will be seriously strict on my food intake and stop eating biscuits etc....

plan plan plan....

hope ye are all doing well
  • I've been hanging in there on both diet and exercise. My calorie intake has been running in the 1200-1300 range on my plan days and I run 1400-1600 on my "cheat day". I did have one slip where I hit almost 2,000 on cheat day. I have been exercising regularly and I'll slightly exceed my goal of 77 days of exercise during the challenge (6 days/week). I've lost a total of 15 pounds since I started back to on the healthy lifestyle road in December and I've lost quite a few inches so I'm seeing the fruits of my labor. I have to decide what my exercise plan will look like once I finish Ripped in 30 this week. I will need to have a plan in place though since I find I will talk myself out of exercise if I just try to wing it.
  • I set a goal of working out 77 days of the 90 and I met my goal with a final total of 78 days!

I lost a total of 14.1 pounds since the start of the challenge.