Home of the Loozing Floozies.......(#8)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
View Poll Results: What Do You Look Forward To Most When You Approach Your Goal Weight?
Buying A New Wardrobe
22.22%
Participating In New Activities
0%
Having A Better Social Life
0%
Feeling Better About Yourself
55.56%
Seeing Your Health Improve
0%
A Better Sex Life
22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
  • Don't Forget To Go Back To #7 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
  • Just a quick note to see how everyone is doing?

Deb: Sorry about the mix up on your hubby's name. You and Sherry are together so much, I just thought they were interchangeable. Anyway, so glad "James" is doing so much better. I am glad to hear your mother is doing better. Here's to a speedy recovery!!!

You are making good food choices and that is all that counts right now!!! Keep up the good work. I am sure I would be eating everything in sight if I were you with all you have been through. Keep it up girl!!

Sherry: Hope FIL is going better. Hang in there girl!!!

To the rest of you wonderful ladies. Keep up the good work! We are going to do this!!!

Have a great OP day!!

Carol
  • WHOAAAAAAA!!!! Did I miss something??????? Deb, and Sherry and spouses are swingers?????
  • Hey!

Hope y'all don't mind a post from an interloper. Must admit that in 2-or-so years today is the first time I've even LURKED on this thread. Man, you ladies seem Great!! And it sounds like y'all have SO MUCH FUN in your threads! Maybe I'll check back in here sometime (if no one minds someone "new").

Everyone keep up the good work!

Cheryl
  • Cheryl, feel free to join us anytime!!!!!!! It's kinda slow around here as of late. Several of us seem to have family with medical problems right now. If you ever want to post a message or if you have a question, feel free to do so!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MAY DAY AND NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome Cheryl...Most of us have been together for the last 3yrs and we get wild and crazy sometimes.(all the time)

SHer and Deb...Our in my thoughts.

Everyone have a good evening.

Vicki
  • Cheryl come and join in. We welcome you with open arms.

Sherry and Debbie how are the patients doing? Hope that you are getting some rest. Deb just make wise food choices and don't worry about the carbs right now.

Happy May Day to you all. If you lived close enough so I could walk to your place I would have hand delivered a rose. I bought a dozen roses and passed them out to all my special friends, even Dez and Jays girlfriend. The boys got chocolates.

I can't remember if I told you why the photograher was here or not. Anyways I will tell you again just in case I haven't. Our basement is going to be featured in the local paper in the Home section. I will copy and paste the article, later that will go in with the pics. It is going to be featured two weekends in a row.

Mom had a nice birthday yesterday. She is doing ok. They said that the swelling in her leg is permenent damage from the blood clot. Sounds something like"adema" which is swelling, but damage to the valves in her veins and arterys. Her radiation will start in about 2 weeks.

Well I am going to run and watch my taped show of survivor. Have a nice evening.
  • Hello Friends

What a week this has been!! Wayne's Dad is doing a lot better.They have weaned him off some of the medication so now he's not talking as crazy.Thank you for keeping him in your prayers.

Yesterday when I got off work, I went to 3 different hospitals before I got home. I went to see Debbie's Mom, Wayne's Dad and then to see Wayne's Niece.She's in the hopsital now.She had a baby last week and starting hemmoraging the other night.Yesterday they did a blood tansfusion.She's a little better today.

I'm so tired and I'm praying that everyone gets well and comes home from hospitals soon!

Cheryl,
    Welcome!! It's so nice to have you!! Please feel free to continue to post with us.What plan are you on? How much do you need to lose? Hopefully we'll see another post from you soon!!

Debbie,
    Did you get to rest today? I KNOW how tired you are.Take care of yourself.The only thing that keeps me going is thinking about all that sand I'll have in my crack soon!! We gotta hang in there!!

Dee,
    That is so cool about your house!! I can't wait to see the pictures! Are they done filming the movie down the street? I'll continue to say an extra prayer for your Mom.

Gayle,
    So you gotta a birthday in a couple of days huh???? What are your plans? Is Steve home yet? About the name mix up: Carol had asked Debbie in one of her posts how Wayne was. LOL Bless her heart, She meant "James."

Shelley,
    Are the kids WILD there????? They are at my School!! They are so ready to be out!!! There was too long of a break between spring break and the last day of School.CONGRATS on the new tires!! I know you're so happy!!

Carol,
    Are you still OP? How's the ankle? I hope that you have started walking some.I really feel like it will help. Are you going to be able to meet with us next June? I hope so!!!!!

Jeanne,
    I guess you're on your trip...right? If so, I hope that you're having the time of your life!!! Please post when you get back!!!!

Vicki,
    Are you still enjoying the new car? BTW: What color is it? How's the business going? Thank you for the prayer you typed the other night.It was so sweet and much appricated!!

Ramona........Jennelle...........Titan (Dee)..........Lisa.......Doni........Where are ya'll?????? Please post soon so I'll know that you're ok!! Miss ya!!

Today was day 46 OP for me!!!! Wow...Can you believe it???? It's like I'm still dreaming!!! My Mom bought me a new Capri outfit and I had to exchange it because the X-Large was way too BIG!!!! Now it's a large and a tad big but the medium was still too tight on this BIG BUTT!!!

Gotta go before I passout.
    Hugs & Love To All.....
  • hi everybody,
    I'm still here.

Welcome, Cheryl!! Keep on posting. You'll be surprised how quickly you will feel at home and part of the floozie family.

Tomorrow we leave for another camping trip (also known as the devil's playground for dieters!)....I have decided that I will allow myself to go off Atkins, but I will be back with all of you on Monday. We are heading south to Temecula (about one hour from San Diego...rain is in the forecast...I can't believe it, what happened to "It never rains in southern California.." I guess only on camping trips it pours!

Take care everyone, and my prayers are with all of you and yours to be healthy and safe.
  • Welcome Cheryl!! Jump right in and join us wild and crazy women!!

Sherry-YES!! The kids are aweful right now!! To make matters worse, the secretary to the principal has been out of town this week and me and my office cohort have been covering her duties of payroll, news, etc. It's quite the learning experience!! Just 28 days until the kids leave, and 29 until the teachers are gone!! It will be nice not having them there. Maybe I will be able to get some of my own work done!! BTW-I am so proud of you!! 46 days is OUTSTANDING!!

Dee-I can't wait to see the article. How's the movie down the street going? Has Richard Gere shown up yet?

Vicki-I envy you with your new car!! Have fun!

Gayle-Any fun plans for your birthday tomorrow??

Jennelle-What's happening?

Jeanne and Debbie-Looks like you both are still doing good being OP!!

To everyone else--I Love You All!!
  • Shelley Richard Gere was here for the weekend. the movie is finished filming. But the good news is while Richard was here for the weekend he did some scouting and will be back in June I think for 9 weeks to shot a movie with Jennifer Lopez.

Gayle will we be hearing from you today? Isn't it the day your long lost hubby comes home???
  • Wow!! Thanks for the welcome!!

Currently, I'm without program. I have tried EVERYTHING legal, short of surgury, to lose weight and right now I'm just taking a breather and trying to maintain. I'll jump back on the diet wagon shortly, though!! My next "plan" is to start counting calories again, in addition to a walking/jogging program. (Been walking--have to work on the jogging!--need a bra)

I just need motivation. I know that it should be coming from within, I need more than I can provide myself though!!

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome!! Now that I know y'all're here, I'll be back!!

Cheryl
  • Cheryl, sorry to be so late welcoming you to the board! I know you will find plenty of inspiration and encouragement here. Let us know any way we can help you. BTW, I'm a fellow Arkansan!

I hope all of you who have family and friends in the hospital will be able to bring them home soon. I know it is a very difficult time for many of you right now.

I have been devoting my spare time this week to helping some friends of ours whose son was in a car crash last week. He suffered a severe brain injury and it is just a wait and see situation. It is not life threatening at this time, but it has changed his personality. He was always a sweet boy and now he flies into a rage and curses everyone around him. Someone has to stay with him at all times to keep him calm. It is a sad situation.

I hope to get back to posting regularly on Monday.
    Take care everyone and keep on loozing!!!!!!!

Love,
    Ramona
  • Cheryl-Why not join us at the exercise thread? We have lots of fun over there, too!