New and hoping for information

• Hello, I'm thinking of going back on the MRC diet that I did 5 plus years ago and lost about 30-35 pounds in 3 1/2 months. I took all the pills they suggested, which I got tried of taking, drank the protein drinks, and followed the blue, yellow, and green diet sheets. Spending several thousand which I don't have now.
    What I'm asking has anything changed? I can't find my colored sheets so don't know if the food is still the same, because I have gained the weight back plus some.
    Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
  • Quote: Hello, I'm thinking of going back on the MRC diet that I did 5 plus years ago and lost about 30-35 pounds in 3 1/2 months. I took all the pills they suggested, which I got tried of taking, drank the protein drinks, and followed the blue, yellow, and green diet sheets. Spending several thousand which I don't have now.
    What I'm asking has anything changed? I can't find my colored sheets so don't know if the food is still the same, because I have gained the weight back plus some.
    Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
    I did the MRC a long time ago also and just went back this year in june, they started me on the pre-conditioning then the yellow, then the blue, then the green, nothing much changed but they did add a few new items but nothing that would make you say wow, so if you have your information still you should be just fine.