Bikini Ready 2013 Challenge - Who's with me?!

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
    * I graduated from undergrad.
    * I reached my low weight of 175, but have maintained in the 180's.
    * I have been at my job for a full year and climbed the ladder within 6 months.
    * I got into law school

*I will complete at least a semester with great grades in law school.
    *I will achieve and maintain my goal weight of 130-145.
    *I will exercise regularly.
    *I will start dating after the mid-year point.
    *I will make sure my kids are healthy and happy as best as possible.
    * Completed the first half of the nursing program
    * Visited family in the Philippines after not seeing them for 11 years.
    * Traveled to New York and Canada
    * Fluctuated in my weight loss (I did great during the summer but when school started back up again, the stress got to me)
    * Experienced a pretty sad breakup

* Complete the nursing program by the end of the year.
    * Hopefully find a job.
    * Reach my goal weight.
    * I will focus on my happiness.
  • Excited!
    In my 28 years, I have never worn a bikini, but this might be the year!! So ready!
  • Well I have stopped and started so many times before but I will be starting again for this year and hopefully I will stick with it and will see results!
  • I'm so in. I really need something to get me going, hopefully this will be it!
  • Riestrella - Yeeeah just a tad, I forgot to ask what my pay would be when he interviewed me for the job (stupid, I know) and whenever I asked for a rise he said I "wasn't due one". Getting paid twice as much in my new job though so all is well!
  • Hello! Some of you may notice that there's a new column in the spreadsheet, Holy new information Batman! I added a lbs to Go column, so the number of lbs you have to lose based on your goal weight.

I also added an FAQ section to the first post, I'll add to it the more questions I get asked but I covered the question of goal weights and how you CAN change it at any time! Just leave the 4 columns to the right alone of course ;p
  • Happy new year everyone! Hope everyone's 2013 is off to a great start
    So 2013 not off to the best start on nye I realised some girls who I thought were my friends were being really nasty behind my bak however I have decided to take it as a new start whoop!

In 2012:
    -I ran my first 10k
    -I lost some weight and kept it off
    -I managed to secure a placement year in the pharmacetical industry
    -have come to realise who my true friends are and taken strength from that
    -but the most important one is that I have managed to get my anxiety better under control and there fore make my life a little bit easier
    -I have also met my best friend, who lost so much weight last year, she is my inspiration

In 2013:
    -I am going to paris the first trip with all my friends
    -going to reach 130 lbs
    -become more open to letting good things happen to me
    -hopefully meet someone ^_^
    -finish my placement with good recommendations
    -start my final year of uni with a positive attitude

Thanks for reading and good luck guys!! X
  • Not a good start, but I'm pushing hard this week to make next week better. I have a hard time making the time to work out; I plan to workout this week at least 1 hour per day.
    - Bad year for my weight and general health, I comfort ate a lot an put on about 20 pounds.
    - Got my first paid employment but then got made redundant 7 months later
    - Finally managed to get a handle on my depression and felt happier than have done in a long time

- Hopefully secure a new full time job
    - Settle into a new healthier way of living and hopefully lose some weight as a result
    - Try to focus om all the positives in my life rather than the few negative things
    - Run a 5k
  • I'm in!!! I recognize some faces from previous challenge threads.. i'm excited!!!

in 2012

I walked/ran my 1st 5K
    Bought a home i love
    Got a job that I love actually using my degree!
    Got the motivation I needed to lose weight... (60 lbs last year!)
    Got some what in shape
    Went from a size 22 to a 10
    Got my confidence back!

In 2013

I want to make my lifestyle fit and healthy
    I would like to go back to school for my MSW
    I would like to get to my goal weight of 130lbs

• I am covered in stretch marks and green veins that look like road maps. Lol. Think to save everyone's eyes I should aim for a one piece. But I promised the kids we were going to water parks and the beach this year. Poor kids I always refused to put even shorts on. Good luck everyone!
  • Quote: ilovemo - what kind of business do you have?
    Started my own facial salon.. threading, waxing, eyelash extensions, etc etc.. so its going to be a crazy ride!! lol

Riestrella - Just in case I forgot, just want to say thanks for taking the time to set this up, youve done it every year since Ive been on this site. I know this can be time consuming, but just know I appreciate it and this really helps me!
  • so excited for another challenge with u ladies! I took 7 days off of dieting and exercise cause i hit a crazy long plateau and it made me sads now im back and worknig towards 180 or less by june 17! which just happens to be the day of my 32nd bday!!
  • I'm in! I love this site, everybody is always so positive and determined, it's really encouraging just to read everybody's posts!

*2012*
    ..I completed my Masters degree
    ..I traveled to some AMAZING places
    ..I made some great new friends
    ..I learned a lot of new skills

*2013* Goals:
    ..Lose 25 lbs
    ..Get my driving licence
    ..Start dating
    ..Get my first *real* job
    ..Keep traveling