Hi everyone!

• Hi,

Thought I would come and introduce myself to everyone!

I have just moved from England to Spain with my other half, and as I don't know anyone and was spending a lot of time alone I got to thinking about what I want to do with myself. I have always had some issues with my weight. I come from a family of very tiny slender women and I have always carried about 4 stone more than anyone else. And now that I have time, I have the energy, I want to make a fresh start and really go for it.

I have already started by doing 3 '500 calorie days' each week, and I have started doing a 100 odd crunches, 100 squats and 120 leg lifts each day. I am trying to cut down on sugar intake as well.

I have set myself 8 months to a year to lose the weight so hopefully its a target I can reach!

Anyways great to meet everyone !!!!!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Thanks Mozzy!!!

• We're all here for you welcome.
  • Welcome! But a word of advice, Three 500 cal days may not be a good idea. Your body will think it's starving and when you do a normal day it will grab on to everything. Better to do a moderate amount of cals every day. There are websites and apps that will help you calculate how many cals is right for you but I wouldn't go below 1200. I am no pro, but this is basically what my dr. said. He said to aim for 1 pound/week cuz going faster than that would make it too easy to gain back.

Look forward to seeing you around!
  • Hi Happycat89! Welcome to 3FC