back again....for the millionth time

• When I first joined 3FC, I was in the 20-somethings group. Now that I'm ready to get back on the weight-loss saddle, I'm a 30-something.

I have gained back 33 pounds from my lowest weight 2 years ago. Talk about nauseating.

So, disgusted but determined - I'm back.

I love 3FC and the ladies (& men) here were a HUGE part of my weight loss success last time.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • Welcome back! I am back recently for the millionth time! We're the same height, and about the same weight...we can do this!
  • I also joined 3FC back in 2005 and was active in the 20-somethings forum. I'd bet we've crossed paths here before! Now back and 30-something too!

Welcome back!!!
  • I too am back for what seems like the millionth time as well. I have gained back almost half of what I had already lost so I am pretty ashamed of myself and need to get my butt in gear to get rid of all this ridiculous fat! I am also around 5'6" but have about 30 more pounds to lose...I hope we can all be a great support system for each other and I wish you all luck with your loss!
  • I'm back too and now as a 30 something!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Welcome back, I have also recently moved to the 30's and seem to do better when i am active on this site after a big gain in the last 6 months i too hav decided enough is enough..

lets all get through this for the millionth time together and this time next year we shall be maintaining here's to 2013
  • Well it's been a few days since I have checked in here...how are you all doing? I think my body was so used to junk from the past few months that it is going into a bit of shock with all the new vitamins and good stuff in the food I am eating now. Can't sleep and my mind is going a mile a minute! Any of you experience the same reaction when re-starting a healthy eating plan?
  • Minoja, hopefully it'll balance out, its probably the focus on the weightloss mindset, maybe you could go for a walk in the evening, it could take your mind off it, although i think that i was the same Tues and Wed and i'm balancing out now, my scales is moving also so i recon my poor body is getting such a shock when i give it the simple things like lots of water..

1st weekend in since December so looking forward to not being hungover and go for a few walks and stuff..
  • Thanks curlysue...sometimes I feel like I can't get enough water and other times I feel like I have to force it down but I know it's a crucial element to losing this weight.
  • Hey Julz! I've got a similar story. Join the 90 Day Exercise Challenge - it's great for accountability!
  • I was a former 20 something too and have returned after a 43 pound gain from my lowest weight. It is awful how that weight creeps up on you. It is so hard to maintain and always practice good eating and exercise habits. I love this site. It is always encouraging.
  • I have also been here for a very long time - on and off. I only have 6 months left as a 30-something and I am hoping to make the most of it.