What Are You Eating Today IPeeps? Friday, December 7, 2012

• IP Phase 1: 4 months, 15 days

Breakfast: Hot Chocolate RTD with coffee powder and mint extract...yum!

Lunch: HOT rtd, coffee, mint extract

Dinner: 8 oz burger, pickle, tomato, lettuce, mustard, onion..

Snack: rtd with coffee and mint...man o man, those are good.

My veggie intake has been very low due to the fact we are having water/plumbing issues at home...hope to get the situation solved and get back to normal around here. I miss home cooked food.
  • B: Proti-Diet Blueberry pancake
    L: IP broccoli cheese soup, spinach and zuccini
    S: Proti-Diet chocolate drink
    D: Beef stuffed bell pepper, broccoli
    S: IP cookies and cream bar
  • I had a late breakfast (frozen strawberry bar)
    And a I'm currently enjoying another mango smoothie.

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet.
  • I'm just on day 2 but it looks like I'm eating a lot more than others are!

B: Chocolate Mush (aka Pancake) ... (Guess I'm cooking it wrong?)
    L: Romaine salad, broccoli, baby cukes, cider vinegar; vanilla RTD
    D: Cauliflower mashed 'potatoes' w/IP mushroom soup; flank steak ;salad (lettuce, onions, cukes) w/olive oil/cider vinegar
    S: Strawberry banana RTD
  • B: Black coffee, Proti Diet honey nut soy cereal w/2oz EAS Carb AdvantEDGE vanilla RTD, HB egg (was having a VERY hungry morning!)

L: 2C cucumbers with olive oil & salt, Health wise choco chip cookie

D: Bunless turkey burger, 2C steamed broccoli

S: Peppermint mocha (Cocomint creme mix in 1C black coffee)
  • Quote: I'm just on day 2 but it looks like I'm eating a lot more than others are!

B: Chocolate Mush (aka Pancake) ... (Guess I'm cooking it wrong?)
    L: Romaine salad, broccoli, baby cukes, cider vinegar; vanilla RTD
    D: Cauliflower mashed 'potatoes' w/IP mushroom soup; flank steak ;salad (lettuce, onions, cukes) w/olive oil/cider vinegar
    S: Strawberry banana RTD
    I always made the chocolate pancake into a muffin. Just add 2 oz of water & the mix in your blender bottle, then pour into a bowl & microwave for about 40 seconds. I would then top it with WF pancake syrup!
  • Quote: I always made the chocolate pancake into a muffin. Just add 2 oz of water & the mix in your blender bottle, then pour into a bowl & microwave for about 40 seconds. I would then top it with WF pancake syrup!
    Yeah, that's what I figured for next time. The flavor was good; the consistency was just off for a pancake. Thanks for the tip!
  • Quote: Yeah, that's what I figured for next time. The flavor was good; the consistency was just off for a pancake. Thanks for the tip!
    No problem! It was one of my favorite breakfasts! Good luck with the program! Follow the protocol & you will do well.
  • Quote: No problem! It was one of my favorite breakfasts! Good luck with the program! Follow the protocol & you will do well.
    Thanks! It's certainly encouraging seeing how well everyone seems to do on this diet. I feel like I've been trying to lose the same 25-30 pounds for 15 years, but finally have a chance of actually succeeding!
  • OK, I give! What exactly does IPeeps stand for?