Ho, Ho, Ho! December Walk Away The Pounds!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Yikes, hadn't even noticed we needed a new thread! Post all WATP, WAH and Leslie Sansone workouts here. Let's be accountable during the holiday season!
  • Hello everyone! I did miles 1, 2, & 3 from the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning. Wore my weighted belt.
  • I love the title!

Sat: 12/1 = 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk

Sun: 12/2 = The Big Burn - 2 Miles of Intervals

Mon: 12/3 = Took a break from walking.

Today: A great 3 mile video from her website. Not sure of the title but I sweated as much as I do from 4 Fast Miles so I will be incorporating this one into my favorites.
  • 6mi. yesterday but boy am I tired today. Did 2 mi. so far.
  • 12/3 - 3 miles and Wii PT & MW Legs
    Today - 5 miles and Wii MW Abs & stability ball abs
  • 3 mile Silm and Sleek Walk today. Great workout!
  • 2 Mile Power Walk With Friends this morning. Weighted belt and 2# weights.
  • 4 mi. with 5lb weights. Feel way better today.
  • 5 miles
    Wii Pt & MW Medium Arms
  • 2 Mile Walk Off Even More Weight this morning.
  • Glad to have found this thread, was just getting ready to go home from work, and tonight I was going to start a Lesley DVD again. Will probably only do 1 mile but that's a good starting point, as it has been a long time since I have done any, and I have packed way to many pounds back on since spring.

Last night I realized that I am discusted with myself for letting myself gain all this back so here I go again.

Wilma
  • I did the 3 Mile Calorie Blast this afternoon. Was super busy today, but I took out a little over an hour of my day to do my video and bodyweight exercises. No excuses!

Welcome Wilma! A 1 mile video sounds perfect to get you started again. Best of luck!
  • Only 4 miles with 5lb weights yesterday. Feel good, though.
  • Catching up on posts.

12/3 1 mile from Start Walking DVD
    12/5 1 mile from Start Walking DVD
    12/7 2 miles from Start Walking DVD

My goal is to walk 5 times a week. Auto immune stuff is flaring up so taking it slow and steady.

~Charlotte
  • Quote: Only 4 miles with 5lb weights yesterday. Feel good, though.
    Way to go with 5 pounds! I tried to use my 5 pounders, made it about 3 lifts was like nope, and went back to my 3's, lol.

5 miles
    Wii PT & MW Legs