Funniest IP Stories

• Maezy put me in mind of how refreshing it is too laugh in the midst of IP. Please share your funny IP stories with us. What fun to laugh and lose together!
  • my bank account!
    *cue drums*
    ba dun duuun
  • I know I'm not alone here, but I think it is funny how many people compliment me on how nice my hair looks, even though it is the same but I've lost nearly 30 pounds.
  • Quote: I know I'm not alone here, but I think it is funny how many people compliment me on how nice my hair looks, even though it is the same but I've lost nearly 30 pounds.
    I keep hearing the same thing. Funny thing is I am way overdue for my cut and color yet my hair is getting tons of compliments. I chuckle to myself and say thanks.
  • Quote: my bank account!
    *cue drums*
    ba dun duuun
    Haha! Sometimes I wish there were a "like" button on 3FC!
  • Quote: I know I'm not alone here, but I think it is funny how many people compliment me on how nice my hair looks, even though it is the same but I've lost nearly 30 pounds.
    I just burst out laughing! I have had so many hair complements on just about every aspect of it... the color, the style etc. And have not done a thing to it! Actually I am quite overdue on getting it cut...lol

People give me a confused look and say I really love what you have done with your hair. I just thank them

I'm happy to see it's not just me...lol
  • maybe with less us there seems to be more hair!
  • I've been refusing to buy clothes before I get to 50lbs... It's my reward for the milestone. So obviously, my pants are *ahem* hanging, and the length, well too long. I ended up stepping on my pant while walking and tugging them down past my butt at work... Good thing I had my long coat on.... hahaha!

I will wear a belt from now on!
  • I just bought a pair of size 3x pajamas and by the end of this week...they didnt fit.. I kept wearing them around the house and they kept slipping down..Well.. im at my parents house yesterday and im trying to serve dinner while wearing my pajamas...needless to say: I served up a little more then just dinner...
  • Ha ha - I'm also getting a lot of compliments on my hair! I cut it short back in March or late February - BEFORE I started IP - but people still comment on my "new" hairstyle, lol.
  • Adding hot water (from the machine) to my shaker to clean it. While yes I had already read the warning to not shake with hot water, the warning escaped me in the moment. Needless to say, water with some choco residue went everywhere. Rather than get mad at the mess I had made, I just laughed and have NEVER added hot water again!
  • Lol I have been getting the same hair compliment all weekend. I need a color touch up right now too.