First Day!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Yeah I will NOT switch plans. This one works for me and I am happy with it!

My husband you can really notice his weight loss, but not a lot of people see him during the day lol

I can tell in my face, it looks less poofy, but not slimming as much as my husband or my other friend at work who did IP. But THAT's okay! I feel lighter and slimmer and that is the BEST feeling!

Thanks everyone!
  • So happy for you!! I'm not on IP but I follow the most recent threads and yours made me smile for you.
  • Quote: Awesome!!!! I think it was about the 30-lb mark for me too when people who had no idea started asking "did you do something different with your hair? You look great! Have you lost weight?". Just wait, people are going to start noticing that you're melting away all the time now!
    I find people are asking me frequently what I've done with my hair. Mind you, I have changed the style to suit my narrower face! So I just tell them yes, I'm growing it out a bit! Its fun to play this little game with them!!
  • Quote: It was the first day someone noticed I lost weight without them knowing I was dieting!

Was walking down an aisle at work and a gal I know called me over, she was like, "Um you've lost weight! You are looking good"

Of course then she and I got talking, she is starting Body by Vi next week.

So excited someone noticed! I mean people that know I am on Ideal Protein have made comments but I figure they are just looking at my body a lot more to see if they can tell a difference! lol
    Congratulations, Calisto! It feels great, doesn't it? I started getting comments when my pants started bagging in the rear--it's really heartwarming and reinforcing to get compliments like that. Keep up the good work! This is only the beginning of many more to come!