Hi World!

• Hi everyone. I'm a month away from being 21 and school is finally slowing down. I was taken over with the "freshman 15" and it went all down from there. I would love to get back down to 130 especially for my height and family health history. Also, my darling boyfriend is on the big side and would love for him to see me trying to do better for myself and inspire him not to eat so much! Haha. Hopefully this forum will give me more encouragement and tips!
    I'm here for anyone who needs a encouragement push or virtual workout buddy!
    Cheers to everyone doing better for themselves!
  • Hi Iluvdeftones! Good luck with your plans to get healthier, and happy-almost-birthday!!
  • Hey! We are close in age, hopefully we can help each other
    It's great to hear you have someone you'd be able to work out with.

I don't know if you have a smart phone but I use an app called "fitbit" it helps me count my calories, you can even set a goal for how many calories to cut each week to lose weight, just a suggestion if you're starting out small and heading into a full on diet. It's what I've done and I've lost 2 pounds in 3 weeks
  • Hello and
  • Quote: Hey! We are close in age, hopefully we can help each other
    It's great to hear you have someone you'd be able to work out with.

I don't know if you have a smart phone but I use an app called "fitbit" it helps me count my calories, you can even set a goal for how many calories to cut each week to lose weight, just a suggestion if you're starting out small and heading into a full on diet. It's what I've done and I've lost 2 pounds in 3 weeks
    We sure can help each other!! && about the fitbit I'm going to check that out.
  • Quote: Hi everyone. I'm a month away from being 21 and school is finally slowing down. I was taken over with the "freshman 15" and it went all down from there. I would love to get back down to 130 especially for my height and family health history. Also, my darling boyfriend is on the big side and would love for him to see me trying to do better for myself and inspire him not to eat so much! Haha. Hopefully this forum will give me more encouragement and tips!
    I'm here for anyone who needs a encouragement push or virtual workout buddy!
    Cheers to everyone doing better for themselves!
    Welcome to 3FC
  • Good luck!