Hi...will I see results?

• Hi,

I really enjoy many of the posts on this website...very motivational! I have been trying to lose my last 30 lbs., but it's been so difficult. I have been counting calories and exercising but instead for some reason, I'm gaining! I'm so fustrated...I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks.
  • What kind of exercise are you doing and how many calories are you eating per day? If you're lifting weights it's possible that you're shrinking in size but the scale can go up at first. Take pictures of yourself.

The last 10-20 are very hard to get rid of so you will have to work a little harder than those with more to lose.

I have no info to go on but all I can tell you is (what worked for me) everything in moderation, use myfitnesspal.com to track EVERYTHING you eat, drink zero calories and workout 5 days a week minimum. Find your target heart rate for max burn and hold it there for at least 30 minutes.

I started with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with 5p hand weights and lost a ton of inches. Now I run. Running made the weight fall off much faster and Jillian gives me the toning.

Good luck.
  • Thanks for your reply novangel. I'm counting calories, and walking. I think from your post, I have to work harder with my exercising. I'll try and see what happens.