Newbie here!!

• Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this site and 2 weeks into Ideal Protein. Thanksgiving is going to be hard, as I am at work now and the smells are killing me! I'm sticking to it 100% though!!
    Anyone have any helpful ideas on veggies that we can eat? I'm getting tired of Broccoli, Cauliflower and Aspargus.

Also I cannot seem to get my Ticker to cut and paste into here
    Thanks for any help!

Sharon
  • Quote: Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this site and 2 weeks into Ideal Protein. Thanksgiving is going to be hard, as I am at work now and the smells are killing me! I'm sticking to it 100% though!!
    Anyone have any helpful ideas on veggies that we can eat? I'm getting tired of Broccoli, Cauliflower and Aspargus.

Also I cannot seem to get my Ticker to cut and paste into here
    Thanks for any help!

Sharon
    Welcome. Where do you get tickers?
  • Rhonda Marie and Shortsheet, you can get a ticker when you have been here for 20 days and made 20 or more posts. Rhonda Marie, you certainly qualify for posts and time will pass quickly.

Welcome to you both, one from a place I've visited and one from a place on my list.
  • Hello and

I see you got your question answered about the ticker.
  • Hello! I keep seeing stuff about Ideal Protein, but not sure what it is, so I do not want to make suggestions that conflict with the plan.
  • Welcome