Thinking about MRC

• Okay, I had the consultation yesterday, and thinking about starting the program.

I am a single mom of 2 teenagers, and on a tight budget.

A couple of questions.

1. Can I do this diet without all the supplements? I am planning on using the "required" ones, just not the extras.

2. How restrictive is the diet plan itself?

3. Have you tried KLB 5 in place of the MRC-6 ?

Trying to weigh the pros and cons. I tend to over think and rethink everything!

Thanks for your help!
  • Quote: Okay, I had the consultation yesterday, and thinking about starting the program.

I am a single mom of 2 teenagers, and on a tight budget.

A couple of questions.

1. Can I do this diet without all the supplements? I am planning on using the "required" ones, just not the extras.

2. How restrictive is the diet plan itself?

3. Have you tried KLB 5 in place of the MRC-6 ?

Trying to weigh the pros and cons. I tend to over think and rethink everything!

Thanks for your help!
    I think you should do it, it will change your life for the better! 1) Yes, I did it without pill supplements; I only took the total woman vitamin and flaxseed oil they have. As far as the drinks I always drink the bare minimum of them plus the creamy because I enjoy those every once in a while. 2) You have choices for breakfasts, lunches, and dinner so I don't think it is restrictive as some diets are. After a while you kind of get tired of things but you learn how to change it up and what you do and don't like. Really it is a lifestyle change and I always think of that saying, "If you think a weight loss program is restrictive, stop and think of how restrictive it is to be overweight." 3) Someone else will have to answer that one since I haven't had either of them!
    You won't regret this program, it really does work..especially since you can see all the proof on here and in the center!
  • I think you should do it! Especially since you are single. I promise you won't regret it. This program really works. I only took MRC6 but I have a friend who didnt ltake any of the supplements and she lost down to 130 pounds. You do need the protein drinks though, you can get by on two a day. Do it for yourself I think you will be glad you did. If I couldnt afford it I would charge it and I am a real tightwad!! It is worth it..I had some reservations too, but I am so glad I did!
  • You should keep in mind though that the HNS drinks you need between 4-5 HNS per day which is a lot I bought 5 -7 boxes a week back in 08 which came out to around 55 dollars per week , no idea what they cost now. but I am doing the program on my own from memory, and the menus which i kept. I use Syntrax nectar for my protein supps during the day as there are no carbs and I'm saving a bunch of money
  • Thank you for your responses. I have spent the whole weekend doing research and on this board!

I am giving myself until Friday to make up my mind. (That is when the sale ends at MRC.)

Your kind words and support have been awesome! If I decide on support alone, I'm in! Thank you so much!