do you usually know exactly how much you weigh?

• Am back to daily weighing now, but when I was off track and letting myself regain, I went months at a time without weighing at all.

But here's what's weird. Before I stepped on the scale after months of not weighing, I was always able to guess within just 1-2 lbs exactly how much I was going to way even when I had put on huge amounts of weight.

Anybody else like that?
  • I can often tell approximately how much I weigh.. (either on the way up and on the way down). But, alot of it has to do with how my clothes fit.
  • How much do I weigh? Too darn much No, usually I can tell within a few pounds. Unless my scale goes wonky and adds and subtracts 5 pounds every time I step on it.
  • I do always know because I weigh myself in the morning. I've gotten accustomed to seeing how the scale fluctuates based on things like TOM, exercise, what I'm eating etc. For example, the scale always goes up at TOM by 2-3 lbs. It always goes up if I do a particularly strenuous day of exercise (such as an all day hike in the mountains) because my muscles pull in so much water while they are healing. It always goes down by 5 lbs or so if I cut carbs, because my body dumps water and glycogen. I can usually tell before I even step on the scale what it will say.
  • I'd have an idea. If my eating has been good, water intake high, exercise has been done, I would expect a lose or to be the same weight. If I had an off couple of days, I would expect a gain. I weigh in every two weeks so if I did have an off couple of days I would put the weigh in off for a few day.
  • I definitely weigh daily, but before I started really losing, back when I KNEW my choices would lead to gain, I prob went as long as a year w/o stepping on a scale!
  • I can usually guess by how my favorite jeans fit out of the dryer. I weigh myself often, though not on any regular schedule anymore.

Lin
  • I weigh myself daily. Clothes is one way of knowing whether you have gained or lost any weight.