Home of the 100% Vol 17

You're on Page 3 of 33
Go to
  • Quote: By 10 pounds, down to 160. It's a little lower than where I was at before having kids, I maintained for a long time at 165-169. I figure I can shoot a little lower and give myself a cushion for phasing down to maintenance. Who knows, I may change it again as I get closer, we'll see what my body decides to do!
    Good for you! You are an inspiration.
  • Quote: Good for you! You are an inspiration.
    Aw thanks
  • Looks like those of us who weigh today are doing amazing so far...counting me as one of them....down 1.8 this week!!!
  • I've been mainly hanging out at the 'Fabulous at 50+' thread and lurking or just occasionally posting in others, but couldn't resist posting here today. I've definitely been 100% this week, and bootcamping for the past 3 days as I was in a stall. Today's WI was -2.4lbs. That bootcamp got me moving forward again. Yay!
  • Congrats on all the great losses!! You guys rock! I WI tomorrow, and hope for a whoosh as well.
    What is bootcamp?
    Hope everyone has a great day
  • Quote: Looks like those of us who weigh today are doing amazing so far...counting me as one of them....down 1.8 this week!!!
    You are so close to your goal! You'll be phasing out before you know it.

Quote: I've been mainly hanging out at the 'Fabulous at 50+' thread and lurking or just occasionally posting in others, but couldn't resist posting here today. I've definitely been 100% this week, and bootcamping for the past 3 days as I was in a stall. Today's WI was -2.4lbs. That bootcamp got me moving forward again. Yay!
  • I am struggling to get motivated today, I would really love to sit around in my jammies and watch the Hallmark channel!

Congrats on the great weigh-ins today!
  • Quote: I was going to comment on the last thread - but they all talked me off the same ledge a few weeks back when I was thinking about phasing off before Thanksgiving. I am SO glad that I decided to push through, at the rate I'm going I will be at my goal weight long before my birthday in January! The food and drink will be there for years to come, one holiday of being on plan won't kill me - and I will get to goal that much sooner. Yes, there are some people who may be able to hop on and off program - but I came to the point where the possiblity that I would have more trouble if I phased off then tried to pick it back up again was NOT worth it. Who really WANTS to go through the Week 1 torture of P1 all over again? Not me!
    Yes I totally agree not worth it! We are strong enough epically together!

Quote: I have been lurking a great deal lately. My rural Internet sucks. Getting new provider tomorrow so hopefully this will post. It is so frustrating. So I hope you all accepts big congrats for all your successes - well if this actually goes thru. Hahaha!

Being 100% was hard this last weekend. It was a family eatingfest with kids and snacks and yummy food all the time. Love to spoil them, hate to run away and clean the kitchen so I don't "accidentally" eat a cookie, etc

But I was rewarded with a 4lb loss in two weeks with 5.5 inches to boot. Lots of NSVs of clothing changes and clearance sales in size large.

Have a GREAT day everyone!
    Nice rofl306, 4 lbs keep it up!

Quote: I moved back in with my son and I took all of the junk out of the house. When I opened the fridge the food was just thrown in there. I don't think they knew what was in there honestly. There was poptarts, cookies and other "stuff" in the pantry, I told him, you dont' need this stuff. He said mom its not mine its hers....I said well she needs to get it out of here or eat it. Its not going to be in the pantry, I got home later with my stuff and all of hers was gone...haha....I know he hasn't been eating all of that junk because of how much weight he has loss. Now with me there he will really watch what he is eating. The gf and I don't get along, well they aren't "suppose" to be together so I don't know....lol...but I told him I will cook for YOU but not for her. I will go home, to my room, come out cook my food, wash my dishes and go back to my room. I told him you have to talk to her I don't....should be a nice living arrangement huh?....hahahah
    LMAF at this, and I just watched this weeks video and you really keep me motivated and I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing you live, and way to go on your loss. I really want you to be my BFF your like a life line, anyway Thank you, Lisa.
    Quote: STARVING yesterday and today.
    Waiting for my whoosh fairy visit...(WI Thursday)
    Yes Lisa, it's been a long week, I've been all over the place emotionally,Hungary,a little blue, crybaby etc. any way good luck w your WI tommrow, I have my WI as well.

Quote: I've been mainly hanging out at the 'Fabulous at 50+' thread and lurking or just occasionally posting in others, but couldn't resist posting here today. I've definitely been 100% this week, and bootcamping for the past 3 days as I was in a stall. Today's WI was -2.4lbs. That bootcamp got me moving forward again. Yay!
    Great job 2.4lbs yippie!
  • Yay everyone! It seems like this week has been good to most. I'm up .3, but I think that is because I resumed weight lifting yesterday and I'm probably retaining some water because of it. I was due for a lighter loss week anyway. Onward and upward...or rather...downward!
  • Good afternoon 100% IPers;
    Something I just learned yesterday. I have been tracking my carbs this week since my weigh loss slowed the last 2 weeks. I would like to know if this is a factor. My total carbs have been about 50 but the fiber has been in the 20's so my carbs should be in the correct range with net carbs being in the 30's.

Congrats to all who have had a loss. I hope to have a good loss this week on my WI friday, if the above info is correct.

Have a great day!!!
  • Well although I've been struggling lately, I did managed to get myself back on track for 5 full days...and it paid off! I'm down 2.6 today...so happy!

Congrats everyone on all the wonderful loses we have been seeing this week!
  • Quote: Yes. But it is a go-to on hungry days!
    Thanks!

Quote: You can skip it or just have a really tiny salad. I noticed on the days that I skip a salad, I have issues with constipation. The salad is also a good way to get in your oil for the day. You definitely need to make sure you are getting the full allowance of oil.

The first few weeks I had tiny salads, because I wasn't a big salad eater and wasn't very hungry. My salads have been increasing in portion sizes, because I get really hungry now.

I only have 1 salad a day, but now I use half a bag of the fresh express romaine along with some allowed veggies. This morning while I was getting my lunch salad ready, I debated weather or not I should just dump the whole bag of romaine in my salad container. =)
    Thanks, I'll try to be better about getting salads in
  • Fantastic weigh-ins everyone! Hoping the whoosh fairy visits me by tomorrow, I'm awful about weighing everyday, and it's been lingering for the past week. This afternoon I'm participating in a group weigh-in for the holidays at work. Maybe we'll win a prize for the most weight lost, even though I'm the only one on the fast track. Our group name is "Angels We Have Heard Our Thighs," haha!
  • Congratulations to everyone on the losses! (Wow you're a bunch of early risers).

My scale is on the fritz. I keep having to readjust it to get it to zero. When I pulled it out this morning, it was 2lbs above the zero mark. I readjusted, but now I think my start weight was actually a couple pounds lower (on the bright side, it's better than finding out I weigh more than I thought). Can't wait to get my new scale (shipping estimates I'll get it by Friday).

With that said, it's day 4 and I'm down 5 (or 7 lbs, I guess I'll never know). Can't wait to see what my 1st week results will be!

Happy Wednesday
  • Pardon the watermarking - but the pictures from my race this weekend just got posted! Here's a few where I don't look like I'm gasping for my life!!!

Before the Race:

Crossing the Finish Line:

With my medal!