Home of the 100% Vol 17

You're on Page 22 of 33
Go to
  • Amazing job Molly!!!!
  • Quote: Don't post here a lot, but I made the 100# loss mark today. It's taken 45 weeks, but still it's gone.

3FC is a wonderful group. Thanks.

Molly
    Congratulations! It is gone indeed, never to return. You are doing so awesome.
  • Quote: Congratulations! It is gone indeed, never to return. You are doing so awesome.
    You are quite close to the same milestone girlie!
  • Quote: I think it's called the century club for 100 lbs lost!
    I thought of that name,but wasn't sure. That is a drinking game in Nova Scotia!
  • Half again, your new avatar pic is great! Love the hair and the smile!
  • Quote: You are quite close to the same milestone girlie!
    Yes indeed.. hoping very soon.

Thank you Fishette !! I had fun today hair cut, color, and nails :-)
  • Quote: Don't post here a lot, but I made the 100# loss mark today. It's taken 45 weeks, but still it's gone.

3FC is a wonderful group. Thanks.

Molly
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are such an inspiration of how to keep at it and success will come.

Mompattie, hope you are feeling better today.

I hope all the 100%'ers had a good weekend. I had to work today but yesterday was a nice relaxing day decorating my tree and house for Christmas. I got in the mood for Christmas so this morning found another way to get my gingerbread fix. Vanilla pudding mixed with 10oz coffee and gingerbread spice mix. It was yummy! I bought the gingerbread spice from Epicure and it is tastier than my homemade version.
  • Looks like everyone had an amazing weekend, hitting new milestones, taking new pics and all are looking great!!..,I had an amazing weekend, of shopping and relaxing...can't wait til the next one
  • Wow everyone is doing so good! Congrats Molly! Love the new pics! I need to get some up on here. I don't know if I have before ones, I always ducked! LOL
  • MOLLY!!!! Congratulations on the Century CLUB, what an accomplishment!

And Joysh, looking good!

I have also noticed a lot of talk about "slow losers" from people who dont seem to grasp that losing 1-2% of your weight weekly is HUGE. At ~3.27lb/week average i certainly never considered myself a slow loser, but would be categorized as that by some folks on the board lately. I am very proud of being a Big Loser!
  • 3 lbs a week is the norm for woman. I tend to think of my weight loss as slow when I have weeks that are 1-2 lbs. 4 of my last 5 weigh in's have been less than 2 lbs each.

Like everyone else, I'd like it to be higher but it doesnt bother me. I'm still working my way to goal and loving the progress I have made.
  • Way to go Molly, what a great achievement! You're an inspiration!!!

Have a wonderful week everyone :-)
  • Hi everyone. I have just been lurking lately. Redoing our living and dining rooms and have been painting like crazy. Much easier with way less lbs on me! Looks like everyone is doing great. Nice new pics, Joysh and congrats Molly on 100 lbs! I'm right behind you and I'm done! Well, except for the hard part of keeping it off. WI today and down 4 lbs for two weeks as I was painting all day last Monday. Only a few more to go unless I just stay on phase 1 through Christmas to avoid the temptations. Have a great day!
  • Molly congrats on 100 pounds, that is amazing!!!
  • Molly woohoo!!! 100lbs is amazing!!! I hope you celebrated somehow... When I hit 90 lbs I tried on my "old" pants.... Talk about perspective!

Weigh in tomorrow- my losses slowed from about 3lbs per week to 1-2lbs per week back in September. This forum is a big part of what kept me going when I was discouraged and while it has taken a little longer, I am another 30 lbs down sice then--so for those of you who are challenged right now - there really is no where for the scale to go but down if you just follow the sheet (credit to Wuv for that!!!)

As far as holidays go - davinci makes an eggnog flavored syrup with splenda which is amazing in the vanilla RTD with ice and a dash of cinnamon, perfect for after the tree was trimmed! I also found a selection of holiday flavoured coffee and herbal teas in the grocery store- so far it as been very easy to do IP during the holiday season!!!