New and looking for support!

• Hi, my name is Kt. I'm 21 and trying to get fit and lose weight. I am surrounded by individuals who do not help motivate me or give me the confidence I need to succeed in my goals. I am constantly surrounded by negativity. Even my boyfriend tells me I'll never do it because all I do is talk. But because of attitudes like that and my own personal choice, I want to prove him wrong along with every other negative pereson. I want to get fit, healthy, and happy and I'm looking for advice, support, and just people to relate with and understand my issues. I'm here to try to change a portion of my life for the best.
  • Try to do your best to ignore them. I would tell my family that it is important for me to be healthy and if they cared about me they would support me instead of trying to bring me down. If they don't exercise, you might not get a lot of support maybe there is someone looking for an exercise buddy in your town. GOOD LUCK! and congrats on just trying to make a change!
  • welcome Kt! Im new as of today. My name is Lyric. I have to lose 50 lbs. Hope to get to know you and maybe we can support each other.
  • Hello! Looks like all three of you who posted so far are newbies.