One Reason to Stay On Plan~November

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • Because yesterday was 3 weeks, and I am going to make it anything 3 weeks!

Because I know 100% I am capable of this.

Because I can see changes in my body already.
  • Because I want to fit into my 14/16 by Jan 1!
  • Because I am so close to ONEderland.
    My jeans were slipping off my waist today which is always a great sign!
    Because I am worth it
    Because Thailand trip is less than two months away and I want to look good on the beach.
  • because I want to fit in those size 12 jeans one day soon .....
  • Because there are adorable dresses in my closet that I want to wear!

Because I want to be able to wear high heels.

Because I don't ever want to inject insulin.
  • Because I'm on a roll.
  • Because after a 19-day plateau (!!!) I finally lost a pound by staying faithful... and LOL I WANT my Christmas mini-ticker!
  • because the Thanksgiving eat a thon is OVER... back to sanity with food.
  • While I've been wearing one pair of jeans in a size 16 that my aunt gave me, I'm still mostly in 18's. But I recently bought my very own first 16's at Old Navy (on clearance, only $10!) and it feels great.

Way back when I started all this I couldn't even fit into any jeans at the plus size stores. Watch out 14's, I'll be all over you very soon!
  • Because I'm back in the groove of things and I need day 3 of OP to get this habit going! I need to prove to myself that I'm really doing it.
  • because yesterday was a 'solid' healthy day and I want to build on it.`
  • Because at work yesterday someone told me "You look awesome!" And another person commented that I was wearing makeup... when I said "I always wear makeup" she commented that I looked like I was wearing more blush, etc. -- neat thing was that I usually DO wear blush but did not have any on yesterday... my complexion is just that much better!
  • because the men are REEEEAAALLY starting to pay attention to me everywhere I go, and as a single woman, I LIKE IT!
  • Because trying to get back in the groove with exercise is stinking hard work and I don't want to have to begin ever again!
  • Because I'd be really excited to lose the next seven pounds within seven weeks to get at 220.