One Reason to Stay On Plan~November

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Because falling off track every time I try to lose weight is not how I'm ever going to achieve my goal...I need to be stronger starting today.
  • because people are noticing the hard work and effort im putting into the new me!
  • Because my last pair of small 18's and some bigger 16s are finally beginning to feel loose again!
  • Because I need to earn my next charm.
  • Because I like feeling good about myself instead of like a big failure.
  • because I really want to attend my 30th college reunion and won't want to go if I'm not looking sharp!
  • because I ultimately feel better when I eat healthfully. I like that 'better' feeling.
  • Because the new Healthy Eating Class starts monday n i want my bloodwork numbers to be even better than last month!
  • because my 'water weight' is gone... Now it's onto getting rid of fat storage!!

• I wanna lose 3 pounds . . . so I can get my next bead.
  • Because I have a family party on December 1st and I want to be out of the 180s by then!
  • because I want to have lost some weight when I go back to see the dietician.
  • Because I just got home from a week long business trip and the scale shows a 1.5 pound gain. Dammit.
  • IF I do not start today, then I will have to start another day and the job will be even bigger as I will probably weigh more. I might as well start today and save myself the extra work!
  • because I would like to lose 2 more pounds before by Thanksgiving, if possible.