*** LOSE ten lbs by Dec 1st! ***

You're on Page 4 of 15
Go to
  • Luffz I am right there with you. I have such a hard time with self control. Once I get started I just want more, more, more! I think Atkins was better for me because I lost the craving for carbs. The only carbs I had were low carb veggies. Now that I've added carbs back into my diet it's hard to control myself. That craving is back again and it's horrible. I'm not giving up on WW's, but I have to learn how to control my appetite. I have to stay on track and be a good example for my kids.

The scale was at 260 this morning so I still have 10 pounds to get to where I want to be by the end of the month. I just have to figure out a game plan for Thanksgiving.
  • SW: 185.2
    Cw: 182.8
    GW: 175.2

I am down 2.4 already. I have a feeling that I can actually make it to the 10 this month as long as I say on plan.

Good luck everyone!
  • Blargh. Up this week.

SW: 172 (10/29 - Week 1)
    CW: 173 (11/5 - Week 2)
    GW: 165
  • I'm in. Didn't do so hot last month so I am going to really buckle down this month. My goal is the full 10 lbs, and my official WI day is Wednesday.

SW: 187.0
    GW: 177.0

Good luck ladies!
  • SW: 168
    CW: 165
    GW: 158

7 to go! The hail is gone so I'm back to walking and added Jillian michaels' killer Buns and Thighs. After the first time of doing that workout my best friend couldn't help but laugh at me the next day cause every time I would sit or get up my face would flinch. My muscles where so sore. haha But a week into it and I don't hurt anymore!
  • Hello ladies! Happy Monday!

Did my weigh in and today I am 205

SW: Nov 208
    That's -3 from 10=7 more to go for this goal...
  • Quote: SW: 168
    CW: 165

7 to go! The hail is gone so I'm back to walking and added Jillian michaels' killer Buns and Thighs. After the first time of doing that workout my best friend couldn't help but laugh at me the next day cause every time I would sit or get up my face would flinch. My muscles where so sore. haha But a week into it and I don't hurt anymore!
    Congrats! On the the 3! I might have to play those numbers!
  • Okay..I'm new here..I'm going to give this a try!
    SW: 176.6
    GW: 166.6 By December 1st!

Let's do this!
  • Quote: Okay..I'm new here..I'm going to give this a try!
    SW: 176.6
    GW: 166.6 By December 1st!

Let's do this!
    Welcome! Best of luck!
  • SW 153.8
    CW 150
    HW 152-154 (want to maintain at the very least)
    GW 149.8 (any loss would thrill me)
  • Quote: Congrats! On the the 3! I might have to play those numbers!
    Thanks!

SW: 168
    CW: 164
  • I was off my plan for 3 days so gained back some weight. Good Luck, Everyone! SW: 236( 11/1) Dec. 1st: 226

SW: 236
    CW: 237 ( + 1)
    GW: 226

• I need to do this too!!!!
    My weight 10-31 195.8
    11-3 194.4
    11-6 193.6
    Mini goal by 12-1 185.8 or less!!!!

Lets do this!!!!
  • Im in!

My weight, 170 (I think it's a little less because it's almost that time of the month. Anyway, hope to be 160 or less by the end of the month!
  • A few days past the start, but I weighed on 11/2 and was 185.6. This is perfect because I'm not weighing until december 1st. No idea if 10 lbs is reasonable or not with my plan, but why not set the bar high. I'll be happy with any loss. 10 lbs and I'll be ecstatic.

SW: 185.6
    GW: 175.6