You are Cordially Invited to a FUNERAL for FAT 102 POUNDS GONE!

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to

• THE RAINBOW IS VERY HAPPY!!

• So excited to celebrate the death of 300+ pounds with you....

"not-so big" Hugs!!!!

-Amy

• Goodbye, Rainbow's pounds, and Rest In PEACE!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
  • Celebrate life!
    Welcome to the 2's
  • You look amazing! Congrats! I'm so happy for you
  • Rainbow, I'm so happy for you! and you look wonderful! Watch out for the hot mama!
  • RAINBOW LBS ARE GONE TO REST IN PIECE(S) AND NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!! WOW WHAT A TREMENDOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! THE PICS SAY IT ALL! UR LOOKING AMAZING
  • You are such a beauty ( in both pics) So Happy that you are being so successful, it's simply WONDERFUL! Keep up the good work.

I see Wuv said good bye to 200 lbs.... you girls are AMAZING!
  • Your post brought tears to my eyes!!! This is how I felt today too, when I lost one of my numbers!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!! Good job!!! Picture with a cane and marathon pictures, is a true miracle, that you made happen!!!!
  • GOODBYE RAINBOWS FAT!!!!!!!. We shall NOT MISS YOU!!! WE shall always remember how horrible you made RAINBOW feel, and how good she feels without you!!!!! We shall NEVER EVER see you again!!!

I am soooo proud of you Susan!!!!! Sooo happy, soooo proud!!!!! GREAT JOB. YOU ARE DOING IT!!!

• That's Freaking Fantastic!!! Way To Go!!!
  • So proud of you!! What an awesome accomplishment!

Gonna toast you with a chocolate shake.
  • Oh, wow, Rainbow! What a wonderful way to celebrate the passing of 3! You have changed so much and are still so beautiful. A zillion congratulations!

• Way to go!!!!!
  • Amazing photos. Fantastic job. Wonderful recipes! Keep it up!