Locking horns with the 230s, 220s... (1)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hey y'all! I am beyond ready to say goodbye to the 220s! I'm hovering right at the edge of moving down and then shark week hit, so I'm really stuck :-(

But as soon as shark week is over, I'm kicking the 220s to the curb! Lol
  • I did it! I'm officially below 220!
    Now to kick some "teen" butt!!!
  • Woooohooo! Congrats, Mozzy!

Candice, grats on the 10 pound loss!

Well, I'm still floating around the 235 mark. And I'll be happy to stay in the low 230s until Jan when I get real serious about exercise and weight loss again.

I'm working on making a walking desk to put in my empty-of-furniture livingroom. I'll start with movies and move up to ebooks , motivation to keep at it for sure!

Hope a good weekend was had by all!
  • I'm back

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Hugz mozzy. It'll come off again. :-)

I'm starting out here too. Gained a little weight from falling off the herbivore bandwagon not long ago. Trying to get healthy so I can stay around a long time for my gorgeous husband-to-be. :-)
  • Hi ya, Namaste!

Keep at it, Moz! Weight fluctuates, it's the way it is. As long as your average weight is down, that's how I look at it.

228.5 this morning. Pretty good with all the chaos going on here for me . Getting closer to the weekend, hope all is well with you guys!
  • Ok, so I am really nervous about tomorrow. I will be officially weighing in again at the clinic and I am scared. I stuck to my diet, eating the proteins and things that I was suppose to, but I started my lady time of the month early. I feel so bloated and I am afraid that it will reflect in my weigh in! I just want to step on the scale confidently and say "go me" rather than "meh".
  • I'm new to this thread and new to the 230s. I weighed in @ 239.8 last week and have been stuck there. I don't know if I can say stuck because its only been a week. However, this is only week 4 of my weight loss journey & I expected to be losing weight easier. I know I had some bad food days last week so I've been better about tracking & sticking to 1200-1300 cals. I've also kicked up my exercise a notch: I've been doing 90 min cardio. I really want to see 237 this week (I w-in on Tuesday) so fingers crossed!
  • hi...I just got into the 230's for the first time...in I don't know when...so here's hoping I go down instead of back up :/....working on a juice cleanse so when its over then I can take stock and see where I am... I was looking for an exercise challenge thread for the new year, any recommendations?
  • Howdy! I'm new to this thread. I was on this site in August, starting at 256. I lost about 20 lbs and then I got super busy with school. Surprisingly, I lost another 10 lbs and have been around 226-228 for a little while. Next semester I won't have such a heavy workload and actually have time in the morning for more workouts, so i'm ready to get back into tracking my calories and losing weight!
  • Another newbie to the thread. I'm back on 3fc after a break that went way longer than I expected after having a baby. Time to get these pounds I packed on during pregnancy off my body for good. I'm right at 230 which is about where I suspected I was lingering. It only took me stepping on a scale to confirm it and get me moving to do something about it.
  • Phew made it halfway! I am now at 227lbs! I am very pleased with my weigh in.
  • I made it out! Even after I allowed for one - portion sized - cheat meal.