Stepping down as Mod, but not out!

• Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let ya'll know that I needed to step down from Modding the WW area due to some IRL issues, but that I'm not going to disappear.

I've so enjoyed my time being able to help out. I can't wait to keep continuing on contributing as a member here.

• Aw! Hope everything is okay and I'm glad you're not going away entirely!
  • Thank you for all of your help, Lovely!
  • We are going to miss you so much! I hope you are back soon I know I have come to depend on you and your ww challenges and chit chat

Nancy
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let ya'll know that I needed to step down from Modding the WW area due to some IRL issues, but that I'm not going to disappear. .
    I wished I had been more regular here. Does that mean they will close the board?
  • Quote: I wished I had been more regular here. Does that mean they will close the board?
    Oh, goodness no! The board is here to stay forever and always.

It just means that the other mods will keep an eye on the place until they're able to find a person to specifically tend to this area.

That's all! No big bad scary things.
  • Lovely I am sure you have a wonderful reason to step down, and we will so miss you. Again I hope that you will continue to check in with us, this is more than a family here but I understand this could be a daunting job! Having been a moderator for a company website I know what can be involved.

Please continue to check in and give updates

xxoo
    nancylmrn
  • Hi everybody, I have come out of retirement to take care of the WW forum. If you need anything, please let me know!
  • Lovely - Sorry to see you leaving moderating. You did a great job. And Jennifer - thanks for coming in for us!