In what Phase can exercise be re-introduced?

• I'm starting Phase 2 the middle of November because I want to be on Phase 4 by Christmas.

I am very anxious to get back to the gym again - esp. back to lifting weights. Thankfully I won't have to spend a gazillion hours doing cardio for fat loss. Of course I'll still do some, but I was doing insane amounts when I was on WW before starting IP when I gave up all exercise.

Anyway, I can't really see any info indicating when you are allowed to start exercising again - Phase 2 doesn't look to promising - but Phase 3 maybe?
  • Quote: I'm starting Phase 2 the middle of November because I want to be on Phase 4 by Christmas.

I am very anxious to get back to the gym again - esp. back to lifting weights. Thankfully I won't have to spend a gazillion hours doing cardio for fat loss. Of course I'll still do some, but I was doing insane amounts when I was on WW before starting IP when I gave up all exercise.

Anyway, I can't really see any info indicating when you are allowed to start exercising again - Phase 2 doesn't look to promising - but Phase 3 maybe?
    You should be able to go more intense on your workouts in Phase 3 because your glycogen stores will be replenished and you'll be eating more calories. You can do some LIGHT exercise in Phase 1 and 2, just make sure you add a packet after you finish to give your muscles fuel to recover. I do a VERY slow 2 mile walk 4 days a week and just make sure I refuel afterward.
  • I was told after 2nd week. I play basketball and felt great. My coach told me to drink the peach mango drink with a litre of water and I should be fine, no problems so far

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • I'm about at the same point you are! Like you, I did very intense 2 hr workouts...including cardio & strength training. I've given up those workouts the past 12 weeks for this program. It has been a very nice break!

At any rate, my coach/clinic owner/PhD. In nutrition told me that once I start phase 3, I can add strength training & cardio back into my lifestyle. He said that I should get some AMAZING results...we'll see!

I'm thinking about phasing off mid November...starting phase 3 around the 1st of December. That just depends on how the next couple weeks of losses go.
  • Quote: I'm about at the same point you are! Like you, I did very intense 2 hr workouts...including cardio & strength training. I've given up those workouts the past 12 weeks for this program. It has been a very nice break!

At any rate, my coach/clinic owner/PhD. In nutrition told me that once I start phase 3, I can add strength training & cardio back into my lifestyle. He said that I should get some AMAZING results...we'll see!

I'm thinking about phasing off mid November...starting phase 3 around the 1st of December. That just depends on how the next couple weeks of losses go.
    Yes sounds like we are on the same schedule!! Good luck finishing off Phase 1!!!!